Help! How to kill Fevresee and Basrudaxul the Elder

duke_universe

I'm a Level 22 Mage with Level 20 Hirge struggling to kill Fevresee (White Dragon) and Basrudaxul (Elder Dragon) in Bappasalar Cave. These are my skills:

1. Lightning Bolt IV (max)
2. Staff Mastery IV (max)
3. Lesser Summoning II (max)
4. Mage Armor II
5. Mana Surge II
6. Extra Recovery II (max)
7. Disintegrate III (max)
8. Earth Mastery III (max)

I have on hand the Staff of the Dead Kings, Magma Greatstaff, First Winter, Staff of Impact, Staff of Storms and Staff of Mighty Missiles.

I have with me 6 Summon Fire Elemental scrolls and 6 Summon Ice Elemental scrolls. I managed to entice one dragon out at a time and tried summoning as many elementals from the scrolls, the Iron Golem (from Earth Mastery) and even throwing Disintegrate with Staff of the Dead Kings. All the elementals, golem and Hirge get killed by the dragon, and poor me have to run around in the Cave until I get cornered and killed off by the dragon.

What should I do to kill these 2 bosses? Thanks.

Emeus

Nothing is unresolvable by a trunk of apple juice, if it is, have two trunks!

I suggest go respec, then max out Mage Armor and its associate advanced skill, get two good small shields, Red Leather Buckler for fire resistant, and if you don't have the ultimate small shield yet, buy a Sailor Buckler in Friguld for ice resistant, then go grind golden apples for its juice. After finish grinding, wear as thick as possible, then go back to that foul cave, mage barrier on, lure one dragon out, stand still, keep spam disintegrate, mage armor, and quaff apple juice, the dragon should be dead soon :lol:

Cristhi1o

If you want to kill the fire dragon, use the storm stick you have with the fire elemental. That helps the elementary lasts longer I advise you to learn the skill of mastery of the land that helps your elementals gain more level.

And with the ice he uses the baton of hell with the ice elemental. Have your companion with full mana.

Si querés matar al dragón de fuego utiliza el baston de tormenta que tienes con el elemental de fuego. Eso ayuda a que el elemental dure más te aconsejo que aprendas la habilidad de maestría de tierra que ayuda a que tus elementales ganen más nivel.

Y con el de hielo utiliza el baston de infierno con el elemental de hielo. Ten a tu acompañante con full de maná.

Atomos

Buy scrolls of circle of restoration, when your companion falls, use it. When your golem falls, use scroll of summoning as long as the cooldown lasts. You can learn summoner advanced skill, that will give your summons more power.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Just let them go for the moment and go to sunken citadel before. You'll get better armor and weapons, also you can grind some potions and XP there if you want. Going back is really easy

duke_universe

Without getting the anti-rad hood in one of the chests guarded by these 2 dragons, won't I stand no chance of getting through the Ashen Wastes to get to Sunken Citadel? Or can I get to Sunken Citadel from Maze of Lamth L2?
Thanks.

p4ran0id

Staff member
1.you can open the chests avoiding the fight.
2. Without raid hood it will be difficult to make threw, but not impossible (avoid fighting)
3. You can only go through maze of Lamth after killing someone in sunken citadel. So you have to finish sunken citadel first before you're able to use the teleport stones

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It is easier to get the hood from Sunken Citadel than the one from Bappasalar cave. Use potions of speed to dodge the red lights and outrun minotaurs if needed, then explore the citadel for some good gear and the hood.

VDX_360

Staff member
The obvious tip is not to fight both dragons at the same time. The slightly less obvious tip is to skip fighting them all together, by either sneaking or running past them to get to the chest. Companions, and summons make good bait for the dragons to eat up while you run like a dragon is chasing you :)

MOST players seems to skip the actual fight till quite a bit stronger than go back for some unfinished business. The two dragons and the red balls of joy are are two spots the game gently nudges players to try out potions of speed and other non-fighting tactics.

As for fighting them directly, I don't see a need to respect. Swamp out some gear, stock up on the appropriate potions, and you could be more than able to take them out. No promises about the difficulty.

Lolerescut

Its should be easier if you used grissenda make her a tank warrior with sheild expert use the cold on the red on and use the fire on the red one use your hp pots for griss the more she live the better chance to kill also if you use a fire elemental against the red he will be healed from the firedmg same for tge white one using ice elemental the white dragon is the easy one so prerpare the most for the red dragon