Where in Ark to get these items - Plexifiber Robe, Tesla Rod, Goggled Helmet?

duke_universe

I'm a level 23 Mage. I have finally made it to the Ark. My best survival plan is to get these items quickly:

• Plexiber Robe
• Tesla Rod
• Goggled Helmet

Can anyone point me where to find these items?
Thanks.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can get this items at Ark. It's a random loot, so you have to clean Main deck and Reactor several times till you get them

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well that depends on item. I never found Goggled helmet or the gloves at Reactor room,last time it took me a while to get this two, but both were on main floor, even after grindig for several days! RNG is a bitch!

duke_universe

I finally found them all:
• Plexifiber Robe (which looks like Luke Skywalker's robe) - on the Upper Floor in the end room beside the secret room holding the Pointy tool
• 3 x Automated Gloves (on Reactor Floor)
• 4 x Tesla Rod (talk about when it rains, it pours) - (on Reactor Floor and Upper Floor)
• 3 x Goggled Helmet - on Main Floor

And I finally solved the Ark and Amarisa quests. After having the Tesla Rod, it was certainly lots easier for my Level 24 Mage. I think the Reactor Floor was the hardest part of the Ark.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Congrats, now time for the SoH :D

I also agree that the Reactor is the hardest part of the game.

Ps: With my mage that was a pain in the @$$, but I also choosed accidentally the evil part (agreed to join forsaken before ashen waste)! So I had to fight Amarisa and some forsaken (Reactor activation room), that was really hard!