Im Baaaaaak! Kinda..need help!

Warrior.Jay

Need some help. Trying, once again to get my game opened on a new device. I cant remember how to do it and i can find the thread by searching. Any help? My level 19 hasnt seen any action in awhile. Ive got the filed saved to my google drive. Where do i need to move it for the game to find it?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
If you refer to a manual file backup (not cloud), than it should be placed in the root folder of your phone storage (assuming you're on Android).

In my phone's file manager it's designated
/storage/emulated/0
Not sure if this is the same for all Android phones and versions.

According to the in-game description it should also work if the file is placed in the Android download folder (/storage/emulated/0/download), but I never tested this.

p4ran0id

Staff member
MikeB":2kue5wcs said:
According to the in-game description it should also work if the file is placed in the Android download folder (/storage/emulated/0/download), but I never tested this.

Yep that works. Just tried it (Was also new to me :D)

Warrior.Jay

Still cant figure it out. Im using an LG Foutune, version 6.0.1 . and its not set up like any other phone ive had. I cant even find the save file for my new game. It wont export my game from the cloud but it did let me save it to my phone. But i cant import my game from the file either.... Ive never been able to get back into my game since i broke my phone. This is like the 5th device ive tried. I dont have an emulated folder on this device, and cant find any saved files for any games, in any folder.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Ok, let's start from scratch. How did you backup? Have you used Google cloud save (export to cloud) or did you a file export and uploaded that file manually?

The game doesn't backup automatically, you have to export the save file before being able to import that!

Warrior.Jay

The save file was exported to Google Drive instead of the Cloud. Trying to get it to the cloud but not having much luck yet. My level 19 was a tank. And id love to acess that character again. But i can run through the game blindfolded. It wont take me long to build another warrior up... If i can acess my cloud and import the file to there i might be able to recover it, but im losing hope.

p4ran0id

Staff member
If you have that as file, just download that and import it back to the game.

Easy way: Google drive app, choose option than download file. Than it should be in your download folder (EK.bak) and you can import that like I told you before (new game - > cloud and export -> import from file)

Option two: use a PC, download the file, send it via email to yourself and download it at your device, rest like before.

Option three: if you have your original device with the save, just export it to the cloud or export it to file and send it via email to yourself

Warrior.Jay

Dont have the original phone. And the game will not find the file after i saved it to my download folder. I tried that first.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you tried total commander (file manager)? That way you can copy that to the root storage