Best damage all classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Hello to all Exiles, I'd like to see the biggest damag they've ever done on their respective characters. This is one of my biggest damages, currently it was 691 at level 39, but I did not take a photo.

level 34 image:

M4K51MU5

Didn't think rogue can deliver such high dmg wow nice, lvl 40 Deng, I stopped my characters at 24-25s, got rogue 24, worior 25, and mage 25. To my surprise I completed game on mage in half the days I did on rogue or worior. Mage really rips those robots in arc into pieces. But for sewer had to do different skill set up on mage.

fricek12

Loreseeker
M4K51MU5":m3q5w3wq said:
Didn't think rogue can deliver such high dmg wow nice, lvl 40 Deng, I stopped my characters at 24-25s, got rogue 24, worior 25, and mage 25. To my surprise I completed game on mage in half the days I did on rogue or worior. Mage really rips those robots in arc into pieces. But for sewer had to do different skill set up on mage.

Could you share your mage build? Skills, Traits, Equipment. Thanks

Duck123

Loreseeker

I haven’t actually managed to do this yet but with this build I could theoretically get up to 193 damage a hit

Claytopia

For a single hit its going to be the rogue or maybe the mage I really haven't gotten into the mage yet.
But there is nothing like wading into a mob with a 2 handed warrior with battle rage and fury triggered and whirlwinding them all at once. 7 at one blow... only if they can get close enough.

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm leery off record posts like this as they tend to become brag posts and invite some of the more shady aspects off online games. In addition, raw damage output is only one aspect of the combat system so record setting hit does not correlate to best combat fight.

RPGamer

What is this "queens heart" you mentioned? A search on the wiki yielded no results

p4ran0id

Staff member
Also confused, maybe he's talking about Amulet of Whispers? It's the only "heart" I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.