3 interesting dungeons

BOSTACH

These dungeons are not developed yet but with upcoming updates they might be.
-1 the tower in Southern bluemist River
-2 the stairs in the Grey library
-3 the stairs in lannegar mine
We have seen how the developers perfectly handle places like these as an example:maze of lamth lvl 2

p4ran0id

Staff member
2. The stairs in Grey Library won't be a dungeon. It's the guild house of the Golden hand. With the next update it should be open as far as I know

Richarius

I'm looking forward to these being completed. It's been a 'thing' with me since the 1st "text adventure" game that I played in 1982, that had a 'closed door'. I always wanted to know what, was behind it. Same thing here with the stairway down in the Lannegar Mine - where does it go TO? I just HAVE to know! :lol:

Terantatek

Let the creator(s) get to it. They might not though as they seem to ge working on a new game (I'm looking forward to it!) I'll be glad whatever is added, I'm having more fun playing this than console games and PC games atm lol.

Theben

What about the gate in Friguld that leads upstairs in the governors mansion? I'd like to meet the guy myself, after the Snake ruins his rep of course..

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Theben":35khs4jk said:
What about the gate in Friguld that leads upstairs in the governors mansion? I'd like to meet the guy myself

I'm not sure what guy you are talking about. The governor himself is standing downstairs and you can have a "chat" with him after making him an enemy. And as far as I know there isn't any rumor that there is another important NPC in the governors mansion.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
BattleLord":1ej7w6pu said:
I'm not sure what guy you are talking about. The governor himself is standing downstairs and you can have a "chat" with him after making him an enemy. And as far as I know there isn't any rumor that there is another important NPC in the governors mansion.
The guy in the manor (the one you can kill) is just the Chancellor, not the Governor himself.