THE SNAKE GANG ISSUE!!!

BOSTACH

DAVID I was doing a savage walkthough to the snake gang quest I killed zilda and the journal says I should return the necklace to the governor AND GUESS WHAT I KILLED HIM AND HIS COMPANIONS what now

p4ran0id

Staff member
Dude, stop crying plz ;)

Capslock is never a solution, calm down and take a breath

Besides that, you made your decision, live with that. The only solution is to reload a savegame (or import from cloud) and do that again. That's not a bug it's a feature

Ps: I accidentally choosed the evil part because of answering without reading at ashen capes. Realized that 20h later (mage character)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Wrong decisions are part of the game ;)

I grinded for several days at sunken citadel before I get to arch and realized that I accidentally choosed the evil path... That was painful, but so is the game. Better read twice (or make a backup) :
moved to general forum

Warrior.Jay

Am i the only one that found this quest to be absolutely crazy? paying off the guards had to be repeated every time you slept or left the area and returned. And every time i entered the govenors house i had to repeat the dialog as if i was starting the quest from the begining again... The quest played out smoothly. But it all seemed really repetitive inside Frigould...