help for defaiting lord carrion in the sewers (mage character)

ultima_spock

Translator
hi,

i'm a mage level 23 and i find impossible to beat lord carion in the sewers. can you tell me what is the correct strategy?

i have lightning bolt (but he is immune to it), wand max, disintegrate max, and iron golem level 18, plus a good magical shield...
my compagnon is hirge, and she has good stuff since i travelled a bit in the ashes wastes

hirge is killed quickly, the iron golem even faster, and then i cannot touch the lord carrion. i tried a tolossian wand (since the lord is not immune to death type attacks), but the damage output is very low...

many thanks in advance!

Grim Rapper

1. Bring a couple of Potion of Clarity
2. Try to equip some high-mental element (Stability Boots, Bishop's Ring, etc)
3. Use poisonous wand/staff (I use the rewarded staff item from the Abbot's Quest)
4. Try to finish Hirge's side quest for extra damage output

Hope you can defaiting Lord Carrion ;), good luck~!

Xen

Loreseeker
It's really the bane of the mages so I can't help you with that, you can switch to Wand of Power then use Disintegrate for additional damage but watch for your mana 'cause you should have at least some of it enough to use a Circle of Restoration scroll to resurrect Hirge or heal both you and your Golem summon. Equip Hirge with Mystic Bone Mace and pop a Potion of Giant Strength before the fight, just imagine the fight against the unweakened Undermother. You'll kill it eventually.