Orb of Shadows and Thuram Reputation

Argarath

As your repitation are penalized severely during the quest, I figured I could travel to Icemist
and paid fines (24k ish) to bring the reputation to -5. On completion of the quest, I had 35 reputation with Thuram (really not useful but since I got lots of coins just did it for fun)

Owns

Loreseeker
Argarath":3f77higu said:
As your repitation are penalized severely during the quest, I figured I could travel to Icemist
and paid fines (24k ish) to bring the reputation to -5. On completion of the quest, I had 35 reputation with Thuram (really not useful but since I got lots of coins just did it for fun)
haha, okay :lol:, I guess this would only work if you gained access to Thuram before starting this quest though. But losing 24k gold on a useless item isn’t my idea of fun lol :eek:

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Owns":17qgxg0p said:
I guess this would only work if you gained access to Thuram before starting this quest though.
This is very easily achieved. You just play without Adaon, and when you're ready, switch to Adaon and visit old wizard to start quest.

Duck123

Loreseeker
I actually used this, I killed the wizard and bought out my reputation in white tower without realizing I could just give the orb to the dude at the entrance to icemist

Argarath

I am aware of the paying with gold instead of returning the orb. This is not about that. This is a way for players with spare gold to 'buy' reputation in Thuram which at the moment is quite limited. I guess I am one of those who run around doing TH quests to raise reputations, so this is great for me. Just be aware you will be attack by guard once inside Icemist. Just ignore him and run straight for TH.