Quest help w/o spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theben

I was actually heading back to deepfrost to search the 1 area I hadn't thoroughly checked before.. got it now.

VDX_360

Staff member
The snow item has a few spots it CAN grow, but it's random so you could have checked it a few times and it just wasn't in bloom. Same with the blue and red orchids.

Theben

VDX_360":3m0yo2ib said:
The snow item has a few spots it CAN grow, but it's random so you could have checked it a few times and it just wasn't in bloom. Same with the blue and red orchids.

I know I farm them regularly. Once I got the 1st one the rest were easy. I just wasnt sure how to approach it at 1st.

Theben

Owns":1kbxwx8q said:
This quest requires a lot of exploration and interacting with 'things' (sometimes in secret areas). Without a guide, you'll probably need to fully explore the place (use scrolls of detection to make sure you've found everything). Also, one of the steps will only trigger after you have already completed another step first. Find out why The Abbot is still around and why he isn't a regular undead, did you try attacking him?. Check back with Saint's ghost whenever you think you've found

Going to try this one next and bring all my detect scrolls. Right now at the "3rd door of setting sun leads to hell" speech.

Theben

Now killed everything upstairs and downstairs including "small" boss and still no help from ghost and cant hit abott..?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Theben":1nqbgyfx said:
Now killed everything upstairs and downstairs including "small" boss and still no help from ghost and cant hit abott..?

Maybe talk to someone downstairs instead of killing...

Theben

DavidBVal":3ep21chu said:
Theben":3ep21chu said:

Maybe talk to someone downstairs instead of killing...

Ok I didnt the lawyer demon i.cant find whatever it referred to

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well go to hell! Quite threw the burning river... ;)

It's hard to help you without spoiling... Maybe you take a look at wiki and look at the map

Status
Not open for further replies.