Need help with call of the blood quest (new update)

younsomoom

I have zero recovery and have extreme low hp and mp but i have to defeat vampire boss to get out of blood temple since teleport scroll doesnt work here. As a lv. 18 mage without any recovery points and mp this is incredibly hard (i didnt thought there was a damn dungeon!)

Is there a resting place to replenish hp,mp, recovery points? If there isnt what should i do now?

VDX_360

Staff member
1) You can run out of the dungeon.
2) You can load from your last auto-save (area or inn save).
3) You can load from an alternate save file.

jjam89

And how can I open the cages?! Killed vamp elder and stome but can’t save Eirenda

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
cage should open when the baron dies. If it didn't, try to exit the map and enter again.

Jaampe

Howdy.

So I just started the Call of the Blood quest and I keep dying.

Is there a way to save the game before my character sleeps? Sucks having to re do it all each time I die.

Thank you!

VDX_360

Staff member
You can leave the map to create an area save, but you risk the map re-setting if enough in-game time has passed.

Also, if you're dying too much, you might not be ready for that area.

Kymerous

Anyone know how to kill the beheaded ones? I cannot seem to keep them off me long enough to open the hidden door to access the next section. And their gang mentality is hard for my rogue to overcome

nigmar

I have always just run past the beheaded one or you could use a scroll of turn undead