Raising 425k coins!

Argarath

I am trying to raise 425k coins for donation as part of acquiring 2 trait points and some xps in Nivarian. I run between Sunken then over to Maze level 2 ( also up to level 1 for the 2 chests quickly). I can get roughly 20k coins per run with my 2H warrior + Hirge. With all the mana pots I do not have to rest. Just rinse and repeat and each run is about 15 minutes.
My question is: is there a faster way to raise coins quicker than this? And where? Please share your best coins farming method

VDX_360

Staff member
Re: Raising 430k coins!

"What is the fastest way to gain XP or gold?" is one of the those questions that just doesn't die....

Okay, so that question has been discussed a few billion times (slight exaggeration) in different threads on this forum, and it really comes down to this: areas that have more enemies that are equal or above your level give more XP, areas that have more chests/coffins/loot points, will give more gold (through selling the items). Of course, there are areas that have enemies that drop decent items (Nilomar Cape for etc).

So depending on your level, build, playing style, there are a long list of places that would trigger the list for good gold spots. There are places you likely have been to a few times.

I suggest running those areas, rotating it up to prevent repetitive boredom, and if you'e like, running Town Hall Quest for the reward gold--- just to mix it up.

Owns

Loreseeker

Terantatek":2xainjra said:
Donation? What 2 trait points? Sorry for my ignorance.
In the Hall of Wisdom in Nivarian, after you gain access to the left side hall where Archbishop Dilla is. If you donate at the altar there (ridiculous amounts of gold), it will grant you visions (massive xp, and eventually an extra trait/skill point). In total you need 450,000 gold for everything. See notes section of The Hall of Wisdom (minor spoilers alert). The last vision includes a cheeky clue about this game's sequel :lol:

Argarath

p4ran0id":32gthe1a said:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Hall_of_Wisdom

But wiki says you get 1 trait point for 100k and 1 skill point for 250k, why are talking about 2? Is there something missing in wiki?
I could be mistaken thanks for pointing out. Anyway halfway through the farming process. A bit boring so I also started a new char to switch between