A Mage, a Hirge and a fire Elemental summon

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's an awesome combination!i started a new character after last update and after finishing the Iron golem build I wanted to try something 'new'. That's quite a badass combination after the last update! Mausoleum with level 15 was really funny, I just watched without interacting (the fire part, deep inside). They just concentrate on my golem and heal him more than damaging him while Hirge with duell finish one by one XD

It feels a bit like cheating, just really overpowered. Anyone tried that combo with the new update? ;)

Ps: it's a wand build, so I just pushed back anyone trying to escape that massacre :lol:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Adaon says: "A mage, Hirge and a fire elemental walk into a bar..."

p4ran0id

Staff member
DavidBVal":3gmeyig4 said:
Adaon says: "A mage, Hirge and a fire elemental walk into a bar..."

Can work with that!

A mage, Hirge and a fire elemental walk into a bar...

The Mage: give me a flaming lamborghini

Hirge: Holy three :eek:

Fire elementa: let me lightup that for you
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/AOwjIqgxy-U

Maybe anybody played Underrail, another great RPG similar to EK? There is nice joke about rathound and barmen when talk to rathound king and choosing the way to do the quest. All old RPG are good with such funny dialogues, thanks to David and we wait for more :) Now trying to finish Deep Caverns in Underrail, who is tired of SoH and Ark try this, no return back too, mental effects and hazardous environment, and many character build variety

ultima_spock

Translator
there are a few monsters dealing fire damage that indeed heal a fire elemental...i used this combo in the sewer, a lich, and the greater demon in the cursed abbay...

but the game is hard for mages. when you face monsters resistants to elemental attacks...