no plexifiver robe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_spock

Translator
this game is sometimes very frustrating...

i did several times the reactor level of the ark of lothasan, one time the upper deck, and i never got a single plexifiber robe (i am a mage)

contrarily i got several times a conductive vest, pneumatic mallet, tesla emitter....about everything in multiple copies, and not a single plexifiber robe!!!!

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, typical RNG (random number generator) issue. There's currently active RNG threads also.

This is just how RNG works, and it is more obvious with items that have lower probability.

There's no other solution other than being persistent.

Also, you can check wiki for some information in case if some items are maybe one time loot or something similar, but all in all, RNG is ... random.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You have to grind a bit.
That's how I found the gloves:
Upper deck till stair case, rest, clearing Reactor room, go upstairs, rest ::repeat

It can take some time

Owns

Loreseeker
One method is to go in with speed potions. Use a speed potion, run past all the enemies and check the chests. If you find what you’re looking for, reload area auto save and properly make it to the chest. If none of the chests have what you’re looking for then reset the dungeon and start searching again. I might be wrong but I think Ark levels reset immediately if you go to upper level then back down without needing to sleep 12 hours. Try it. This method works because the rng picks the loot when you enter an area. So if you reload from an area autosave all the loot will be in the same place as before you load. Also, although reactor level has higher chance of giving the good loot, the entrance level chests can also have loot, so check everything before resetting.

Argarath

You have to go upstair, die then reload for reactor level to reset. It is frown upon by dev but I also use this method to reset reactor level for farming. Typical rng my warrior found over 5 of those robes but couldn't find a Goggled Helm to save my life

Daybreak

Well,on my case 3 plexfiber Robert,4 Googled helmet,2 automated gloves, 0(yes Zero a big one at that)ring of star traveler,0 laminated vest,more than hundred ancient battery,13 big battery........was that lucky(dammit)

Spencermag

I know I am a necrophile, but but, it would be very helpful to pinpoint which specific chests may drop the loot we want, do a speedrun for them then reset. I am also after like tenth reactor raid in search for plexi robes. No luck. Wiki says 3 chests on this level may drop robes, by checking what particular chests drop and with info from the wiki I was able to deduct where is one of them (room East from vending machine with belt). I want to pinpoint the other two unless someone knows which are those. Surely I will find robes in the process.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I know I am a necrophile, but but, it would be very helpful to pinpoint which specific chests may drop the loot we want, do a speedrun for them then reset. I am also after like tenth reactor raid in search for plexi robes. No luck. Wiki says 3 chests on this level may drop robes, by checking what particular chests drop and with info from the wiki I was able to deduct where is one of them (room East from vending machine with belt). I want to pinpoint the other two unless someone knows which are those. Surely I will find robes in the process.
since you know what you did wrong, why even doing it?

just open a new topic with that question, that's all. since 2018 the game changed a lot, that's why you should not necro and instead just open a new topic for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.