Newb Questions

VDX_360

Staff member
Feel free to start a new game if you want but Cleric's in the warriors guild have beaten the game. They get a few nice cleric skills (heal, sacred fire), plus some good warrior guild stuff (duel). They also get a decent mix of equipment.

123Klutz

My lv22 cleric finished the SOH task and looted everything at the expense of an empty inventory...I have to say compared to SOH, the ARK is just like a breeze

VDX_360

Staff member
In the early game, it doesn't make sense to use trait tomes on your companion but by the late game, there will be situations where a single trait point won't help the main character out, but would be nifty for a companion to have, same with scrolls that increase skill points.

It really depends on your build, your companion's build and how that lone trait point might impact overall game play. Keep in mind the every increasing cost of trait points to raise a trait one level.

123Klutz

thanks, I'll hoard the tomes instead of using them immediately. Grissenda got some decent skills, maybe I should give them to her

123Klutz

@VDX, I think my next char will be a Warrior. which guild is better? Warrior's or rogue's, what is your option? thanks a lot :D

ETA, Oh, I see flurry doesn't require seventh house membership...