Unweakened Undermother and secret Achievements

VDX_360

Staff member
There's some room to pick equipment slightly better suited for the fight, but I don't want to come off as nitpicking. You did it, so celebrate.

And I think the record for beating the Unweakend Undermother is around Level 15 or so. The challenge with a low level run on her is getting all the equipment and potions you'll need without getting too high of a level, which defeats the purpose of a low level run.

As long as you can stand against her for a few seconds, it really comes down to a supply race. Do you ran out of potions before you defeat her? It gets pretty brutal. Weaker you are, the more likely you're going to break your bank trying to supply the fight.

Also, all three Companions are suited for her, just in different ways.

All classes and all three Companions can face her with Stun Immunity. Stun Immunity is granted by equipment: Bloodied Scark (rogue only), Amulet of Dark Whispers (all), Ring of Holiness (Cleric), Conductive Vest (Cleric), And the Warrior only skill Infantry Training. Warriors get Battle Rage that can break stun too.

Lolerescut

p4ran0id":2wltnxib said:
Well, you don't have my sister...

Of course I would never harm her, but still.... She's a pain in the ass sometimes, and she is nearly 30 (and is my little sister) :lol:
Well i dont have any sisters but faimly comes first