Initiates end Initiate Glaydan

Should quest items be dropped only once be only applied to hardcore mode?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

kolton2019

I sold the mace

It's not reobtainable??

Can this be patched?

Or am I screwed and done playing til one day I want to restart?

Just spent 10 hours playing this. Not going to keep playing a character that is broken but also do not want to restart..

p4ran0id

Staff member
The game is full of similar decisions and your character is not broken because of that! That Mace or the benefit for solving the quest isn't something essential for the game. You will have to make similar decisions later, it's not possible to do everything in one run.

If you're playing a cleric, it's better to keep the Mace, it's a nice weapon but only till lvl 10, later it becomes useless. And the necklace is also nothing special, I sold it after finishing the quest in most runs. The only helpful thing is the reputation, but even that is not necessary, you can get enough without that quest.

moving topic to general, it's not a bug

kolton2019

@p4ran0id

Thanks good sir. Was just worried it broke my main storyline or something but I see that it does not.

Sort of wish you could abandon a quest yet so it doesnt stay in my my journal.

Guess it's a reminder not to delete other quest items lol :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
The important quest items have an additional notification if you forget to pick them up, also you can't sell them.

The Mace is a bit special, many cleric choose to keep it, so it's not easy to get a solution for the quest log. Just ignore it ;)