Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Marlah

Translator
I did my warrior like barbarian and I focus endurance and strength my companion is warrior who focused on all defence and I am using her as tank.. And I want teach advanced skills to my companion too it ca be really awesome tank with body development...

yükle resim

Grim Rapper

19417302ec.png

Missconception
Cloak: Spectral Cloak
Leggings: Lionskin Leggings
Boots: Ironfoot Boots
Head: Traitor's Chin Coif
Belt: Superior Belt of Agillity
Rest is pretty obvious
e788386b0e.png

Priority Skill
Stab
Sneak Attack
Extra Recovery
Massive Criticals
Currently conserving for Sneak Attack III

Description: Half Ranger half Assassin, Maximizing the potential of Massive Criticals to the highest peak (to the point of insta-kill a Lv.20 Dragon) while keeping damege recieved as low as possible in any situation (Hence the Blooded scarf), using any stat boost equipment efficiently

Weapon used: Imperial Trollhunter Bow, Troll Cleaver, Lightning Falchion of Defense
Companion Used: Grissenda, Hirge (rarely, dependfor the further update)

Tactics and Strategies: t=10652

"If the world isn't fair.....Why should I?
So I should use any glitch as my advantage and rob the Bank >:)"

m.threepwood

Warrior

Level 18
HP 623
STR 8 (+1)
END 6 (+1)
AGI 2 (+1)
INT 1
AWA 0
PER 2

SKILLS
Whirlwind 4
Charge 3
Two handed 3
Extra recovery 2
Gossip 1
Duel 2
Body Development 3

ATTACK:
28-36, +6 (Maul of Garrak) :cool:

Cuckoorex

Warrior lvl 22
Str 8 (+2 from Girdle of the Warrior)
End 5 (+1 Ring of Unlife)
Agi 4
Int 5 (+1 Ring of Unlife)
Awa 5 (+1 The Abbot's Ring)
Per 4 (+1 The Abbot's Ring)

Resistances:
Fire +26
Cold +14
Lightning +46
Death +65
Toxic +35
Spirit +85
AC 24
Damage 23-35, +6 Cold (Permafrost Greataxe) or 27-36, +7 fire (Rancor)
Critical 13% and 36-105 (PG) or 10% an d 37-108 (Rancor)
DPS 35.7 or 37.7
Stun 10%
DPS while Bloodlust is active 44.6

Skills:
Whirlwind 1
Charge 1
Fury 3
Two-Handed expert 3
Cleave 3
Extra Recovery 2
Dungeoneering 1
Precision Strikes 3
Massive Criticals 3
Battle Rage 2
Bloodlust 1
Spiritual Ward 3

Equipment:
Permafrost Greataxe or Rancor
Composite bow
Heroic Helm
Myrossian Breastplate
Legion Gauntlets
Blessed necklace
The Abbot's ring
Ring of Unlife
Iron Will mantle
Legion leggings
Ironfoot boots
Girdle of the Warrior

UriFury

Grim Rapper":bf2ofcux said:
Missconception
Rest is pretty obvious

Priority Skill
Stab
Sneak Attack
Extra Recovery
Massive Criticals

Description: Half Ranger half Assassin, Maximizing the potential of Massive Criticals to the highest peak (to the point of insta-kill a Lv.20 Dragon) while keeping damege recieved as low as possible in any situation (Hence the Blooded scarf), using any stat boost equipment efficiently

Weapon used: Imperial Trollhunter Bow, Troll Cleaver, Lightning Falchion of Defense

Smart of you to have that tank as your companion. Do you find it hard to level up? For me it kind of was at first.

I have a level 10 warrior at the moment. Once I feel like I've hit a good point I'll try out a mage next and join the mage's guild. I have a really good reputation in the Kingdom of Varsilla so far as well. I don't have any different skills yet such as ones you can buy but i did join the warrior's guild so, any other warrior guild mates that could recommend one of the classes to buy?

So far I have:
Whirlwind I
Resiliance I
Charge II
Fury I
Two-Handed Expert II
Bash I
Cleave II
Extra Recovery I (really helpful)
Dungeoneering III
Gossip I

4 STR
3 END
1 AGI
1 INT (for the sake of XP gain)
2 AWA
2 PER
Currently at 14 DEF

I can't put my gif in here :cry: Lame.

My equipment is basic loot such as plated:

Knight Helm w/2 DEF, 4 Health
Breastplate of Forge w/3 DEF 15 Health 20 Fire DEF
CHainmail Gaunt w/2 DEF 5 Health
Blessed Necklace w/5 Health, 3 MAG DEF (blue orb), 15 Death DEF, 10 POIS DEF
PlateMail Boots w/3 DEF, 5 health
Platemail Leggings w/3 DEF 13 Health

Ring of Elem. w/7 Fire DEF, 7 Frost DEF, 10 Shock DEF
Azaph's Ring of Elem. w/8 Fire DEF, 8 Frost DEF, 12 Shock DEF
Nivarian Cloak w/8 Health, 12 Death DEF, 15 POIS DEF

Lastly I have a two handed Icy Greatsword w/ 5-13 DAM, +4 Frost DAM and 4% CRIT. I may have to find a stronger blade without an elemental enchantment becasue I may run into frost creatures soon.

Grim Rapper

UriFury":to7owk3y said:
Grim Rapper":to7owk3y said:
Missconception
Rest is pretty obvious

Priority Skill
Stab
Sneak Attack
Extra Recovery
Massive Criticals

Smart of you to have that tank as your companion. Do you find it hard to level up? For me it kind of was at first.

I have a level 10 warrior at the moment. Once I feel like I've hit a good point I'll try out a mage next and join the mage's guild. I have a really good reputation in the Kingdom of Varsilla so far as well. I don't have any different skills yet such as ones you can buy but i did join the warrior's guild so, any other warrior guild mates that could recommend one of the classes to buy?

So far I have:
Whirlwind I
Resiliance I
Charge II
Fury I
Two-Handed Expert II
Bash I
Cleave II
Extra Recovery I (really helpful)
Dungeoneering III
Gossip I

4 STR
3 END
1 AGI
1 INT (for the sake of XP gain)
2 AWA
2 PER
Currently at 14 DEF

I can't put my gif in here :cry: Lame.

My equipment is basic loot such as plated:

Knight Helm w/2 DEF, 4 Health
Breastplate of Forge w/3 DEF 15 Health 20 Fire DEF
CHainmail Gaunt w/2 DEF 5 Health
Blessed Necklace w/5 Health, 3 MAG DEF (blue orb), 15 Death DEF, 10 POIS DEF
PlateMail Boots w/3 DEF, 5 health
Platemail Leggings w/3 DEF 13 Health

Ring of Elem. w/7 Fire DEF, 7 Frost DEF, 10 Shock DEF
Azaph's Ring of Elem. w/8 Fire DEF, 8 Frost DEF, 12 Shock DEF
Nivarian Cloak w/8 Health, 12 Death DEF, 15 POIS DEF

Lastly I have a two handed Icy Greatsword w/ 5-13 DAM, +4 Frost DAM and 4% CRIT. I may have to find a stronger blade without an elemental enchantment becasue I may run into frost creatures soon.

answering ur qoestion
1. As for yor level, try to increase your Extra Recovery and run through some Cave with a lot of goodies spawn point (like the cave near Anthur)

2. Look at the town hall's quest, the gold rewards of the quest reflects the amount of EXP that you'll gained (not at exact value, but u got what I meant), be picky

3. Until this point I never join any guilds, I prefer befriending all guilds until the final product of the game is finished, so I can choose what guilds that's fit to my needs

4. IMO two-handed swords isn't really worth it, cuz even if you have the best 2-handed weaon in the game it'll be still hard to cripple a 34 armor rogue without weaken it beforehand

maybe i should build my lv 10 warrior once my rogue is at lv. 25 but idk

Bootsie

Well here it is. My build. Only took 66 hours to get to lev 19 and get to end with 12 shards and 72 quests completed.

Here are my opinions , I never used two hand, I mean come on. Why would you?? My dps is just the same and I have 40 armor unbuffed. I play on ironman and am currently ranked 5th on Google play. That guy with 20,000 score must be mouse macroing with BlueStacks or he is on a PC or he is insane. Either-or good for him. I really hope there is insane content in new update also.

Sincerely, (_)_)::::::::::D~~~
Level 19 warrior 700 hp 40 armor

Alex420

Bootsie":w1806xqw said:

Well here it is. My build. Only took 66 hours to get to lev 19 and get to end with 12 shards and 72 quests completed.

Here are my opinions , I never used two hand, I mean come on. Why would you?? My dps is just the same and I have 40 armor unbuffed. I play on ironman and am currently ranked 5th on Google play. That guy with 20,000 score must be mouse macroing with BlueStacks or he is on a PC or he is insane. Either-or good for him. I really hope there is insane content in new update also.

Your dps is only 30 I'm rocking 39 right now and the higher builds have 46 dps that's 50% better dps than your build offers that's why 2h. Your Def is great but imo not worth the dps crippling

Grim Rapper

Alex420":1gielgqh said:
Bootsie":1gielgqh said:

Your dps is only 30 I'm rocking 39 right now and the higher builds have 46 dps that's 50% better dps than your build offers that's why 2h. Your Def is great but imo not worth the dps crippling

It depends on the playstyle tbh, maybe [name for hard thing under both legs ASCII art idk]'s plystyle is focusing on Defense only, when his/her companion is built for focusing on High-DPS attack, and for him it just works well for him/her(?!)