Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Uljan

Hi guys, here is my build. Neutral value (boosted value - related item)
I already used the reset traits skill of one NPC in a town in order to re-assign the charachteristics when I was at around level 7 because at the beginning I could not choose between light or one-hand weapons.

Rogue - level 17 (+4 trait points to assign)

STR 2
END 2(3 - ring of vitality)
AGI 6 (7 - belt of agility)
INT 2 (3 - tiara of the heavens)
AWA 4(5 - amulet of the eyes)
PER 2

I have some additional trait-boosting item like the ring of charm (+1 PER) that I occasionally wear before talking to people or gossiping in the taverns

SKILLS
Stab III
Stealth II
Sneak Attack III
Evasion I
Trap Master II
Archery III
Dungeoneering II
Precision Strikes II
Precision Shots II

ARMOR (melee/bow) - 23/20
DAMAGE (melee critical chance/bow) - 14-19 +5 fire/ 25-30
CRITICAL 12% (20-28)/10% (31-45)
DPS 26.8/31.3
standard equipment (then I have several things I only wear when going to specific places)

EQUIPMENT
Tiara of the Heavens
Lionskin Cuirass
Assassin's Gauntlets
Amulet of the Eyes
Chitin Shield
Magma Shortsword/Composite Bow
Ring of vitality
Imaran Signet Ring
Nivarian Cloak
Lionskin Leggings
Ironfoot Boots
Belt of Agility

Perception:75%
Disarm Devices: 90%
Gossip: 30%

Resistances (with standard equipment)
Fire - 45
Cold - 0
Shock - 30
Death - 54
Toxic - 44
Spirit - 43

I use to go composite-bow-hunting around the Sagar forests and Wyver Mountains to collect emeralds* and pelts to sell (wearing cold protections in this case).
When attacking groups of enemies I try to insta-kill one by stealth-flank combo (I can kill a Wyvern in one back-stab) then let Grissenda jump into the fight while I move on the battlefield trying to flank one enemy per time in order to help her quickly kill all of them.

I'm planning to reset/reassign my skills. Do you have any suggestion?

*I know that I'm going to regret all the emeralds I gave to that weird guy in Jabal.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Uljan":2zo23xzx said:
Hi guys, here is my build. Neutral value (boosted value - related item)
I already used the reset traits skill of one NPC in a town in order to re-assign the charachteristics when I was at around level 7 because at the beginning I could not choose between light or one-hand weapons.

Rogue - level 17 (+4 trait points to assign)

STR 2
END 2(3 - ring of vitality)
AGI 6 (7 - belt of agility)
INT 2 (3 - tiara of the heavens)
AWA 4(5 - amulet of the eyes)
PER 2

I have some additional trait-boosting item like the ring of charm (+1 PER) that I occasionally wear before talking to people or gossiping in the taverns

SKILLS
Stab III
Stealth II
Sneak Attack III
Evasion I
Trap Master II
Archery III
Dungeoneering II
Precision Strikes II
Precision Shots II

ARMOR (melee/bow) - 23/20
DAMAGE (melee critical chance/bow) - 14-19 +5 fire/ 25-30
CRITICAL 12% (20-28)/10% (31-45)
DPS 26.8/31.3
standard equipment (then I have several things I only wear when going to specific places)

EQUIPMENT
Tiara of the Heavens
Lionskin Cuirass
Assassin's Gauntlets
Amulet of the Eyes
Chitin Shield
Magma Shortsword/Composite Bow
Ring of vitality
Imaran Signet Ring
Nivarian Cloak
Lionskin Leggings
Ironfoot Boots
Belt of Agility

Perception:75%
Disarm Devices: 90%
Gossip: 30%

Resistances (with standard equipment)
Fire - 45
Cold - 0
Shock - 30
Death - 54
Toxic - 44
Spirit - 43

I use to go composite-bow-hunting around the Sagar forests and Wyver Mountains to collect emeralds* and pelts to sell (wearing cold protections in this case).
When attacking groups of enemies I try to insta-kill one by stealth-flank combo (I can kill a Wyvern in one back-stab) then let Grissenda jump into the fight while I move on the battlefield trying to flank one enemy per time in order to help her quickly kill all of them.

I'm planning to reset/reassign my skills. Do you have any suggestion?

*I know that I'm going to regret all the emeralds I gave to that weird guy in Jabal.

I have several characters,my highest being a lvl 23 Rogue Assassin. I would say you need to choose between melee or ranged attack. You will gain much better performance by focusing on one style of combat rather than trying to stay balanced. Whichever style suits you depends on how you like to play. Given the skills and advanced skills you have I would reset both, then rebuild in the direction you choose. For example,if you choose to go melee I would lose precision shots and archery ,max out evasion and stealth. You might consider getting max crits,assassinate and Bloodlust. Others like heavy hand and duel. Conversely,if you go archer,I would loose stab,stealth and sneak attack. Still max out evasion,maybe get rapid fire and Max crits. No matter which way you go I would probably have to suggest extra recovery. Your traits look pretty good,but I feel like a few points are wasted on Awareness. I wouldn't put it higher than 2 and let the Tiara boost it to three.

All in all you have a nice build. Focusing on one style of combat will make it solid. There are other threads here in the forums that may give you better insight. Check out the high level builds thread also there are threads on rogue builds and best equipment. And if you find something in the forums you are curious about,remember, the wiki is your friend. Search functions in both work very well.

Good luck with your build. Be sure to let us know what changes you make and how they've impacted your build. Thanks for sharing.

ZeroesHero

Level 15 Rogue
TRAITS:
AGI 7 (9) Girdle of the Rogue
INT 2
AWA 2 (3) Amulet of the Eyes
PER 3

SKILLS:
Archery3, Rapid Fire 3, Precision Shots 3, Bloodlust 3, Stab 2 (so far)

GEAR:
Jesters bow, and I keep bluesteel poisonous dagger with me
Assassin's Set except Lionskin Curiass
Girdle of the Rogue
Amulet of the Eyes
Ironwill Mantle
Ilmaran Signet ring + Ring of Health (working on obtaining other rings for different style enemies)
I also keep Chitin Shield in the shield slot for when I use the dagger. Nice to be able to keep it there with a bow equipped.

STATS:
ARMOR 21 (24 with equipped shield)
DAMAGE 19-19 (15-20,+4 poison damage with dagger)
SPEED 18 (13)
DPS 37.7 (30.3)
EFFECT stun 7%

RESISTANCES:
Fire 33, Cold 11, Electricity(?) 0, Death 35, Poison 41 (50 with shield) Spirit 44 ( 62 with shield)

I know the Bloodlust skill seems out of place with my focus on range because the bonus initiates only when you kill an enemy with melee, but it helps when going after bosses. Kill a wolf or something simple near the boss with the dagger, then immediately switch to bow and start pummeling the boss with rapid fire. Once the bonus is set, it applies to all weapons until time runs out.

I do have a question though if anyone can answer it... Does the Poison Mastery skill apply to weapons with poison damage, or just when applying poison potions to weapons? Because if it does apply to weapons, then I will probably switch out the Jester Bow for the Poisonous Longbow and give jester bow to Adaon. If not, the I will give the bluesteel poisonous dagger to Adaon and take back Icicle, as it has better DPS than the dagger.

Sounkeng

ZeroesHero":35kfqrrn said:
Level 15 Rogue
TRAITS:
AGI 7 (9) Girdle of the Rogue
INT 2
AWA 2 (3) Amulet of the Eyes
PER 3

SKILLS:
Archery3, Rapid Fire 3, Precision Shots 3, Bloodlust 3, Stab 2 (so far)

GEAR:
Jesters bow, and I keep bluesteel poisonous dagger with me
Assassin's Set except Lionskin Curiass
Girdle of the Rogue
Amulet of the Eyes
Ironwill Mantle
Ilmaran Signet ring + Ring of Health (working on obtaining other rings for different style enemies)
I also keep Chitin Shield in the shield slot for when I use the dagger. Nice to be able to keep it there with a bow equipped.

STATS:
ARMOR 21 (24 with equipped shield)
DAMAGE 19-19 (15-20,+4 poison damage with dagger)
SPEED 18 (13)
DPS 37.7 (30.3)
EFFECT stun 7%

RESISTANCES:
Fire 33, Cold 11, Electricity(?) 0, Death 35, Poison 41 (50 with shield) Spirit 44 ( 62 with shield)

I know the Bloodlust skill seems out of place with my focus on range because the bonus initiates only when you kill an enemy with melee, but it helps when going after bosses. Kill a wolf or something simple near the boss with the dagger, then immediately switch to bow and start pummeling the boss with rapid fire. Once the bonus is set, it applies to all weapons until time runs out.

I do have a question though if anyone can answer it... Does the Poison Mastery skill apply to weapons with poison damage, or just when applying poison potions to weapons? Because if it does apply to weapons, then I will probably switch out the Jester Bow for the Poisonous Longbow and give jester bow to Adaon. If not, the I will give the bluesteel poisonous dagger to Adaon and take back Icicle, as it has better DPS than the dagger.

It only applies to applied poisons (like spider and scorpion). So you'll want icicle back.

CramSwift

Mercian royal crypt by Freetown you can get the full legion set from sarcaphages. My spelling is probably terrible sry.

Uljan

Don Desini":2cxpj4lp said:
I have several characters,my highest being a lvl 23 Rogue Assassin. I would say you need to choose between melee or ranged attack. You will gain much better performance by focusing on one style of combat rather than trying to stay balanced. Whichever style suits you depends on how you like to play. Given the skills and advanced skills you have I would reset both, then rebuild in the direction you choose. For example,if you choose to go melee I would lose precision shots and archery ,max out evasion and stealth. You might consider getting max crits,assassinate and Bloodlust. Others like heavy hand and duel. Conversely,if you go archer,I would loose stab,stealth and sneak attack. Still max out evasion,maybe get rapid fire and Max crits. No matter which way you go I would probably have to suggest extra recovery. Your traits look pretty good,but I feel like a few points are wasted on Awareness. I wouldn't put it higher than 2 and let the Tiara boost it to three.

All in all you have a nice build. Focusing on one style of combat will make it solid. There are other threads here in the forums that may give you better insight. Check out the high level builds thread also there are threads on rogue builds and best equipment. And if you find something in the forums you are curious about,remember, the wiki is your friend. Search functions in both work very well.

Good luck with your build. Be sure to let us know what changes you make and how they've impacted your build. Thanks for sharing.

Hi, thank you very much for your suggestion. I decided to reset the skills and focus on melee. I think I must have 3PER in order to learn Bloodlust because I can't buy it with 2+1(ring of charm). I switched to stiletto and took the Assassinate level II. Actually awareness was boosted because I kept having problems in finding the secret areas and some traps (I'm that kind of lucky guy who fails two attempts in a row at disarming bear traps with 95%success). The remaining traits were based on the hp bonus for STR 2 and conversation chances based on INT and PER.

The DPS already improved a lot and I'm going for the Girdle (need to gold farm a bit).
Stealth III is improving the possibility to attack unaware enemies or is it just giving the 50% chance to open doors and chests? The immaterial undead like ghosts can spot you 100% of the times making life harder for sneaky rogues (I use magma shortsword for undead and trolls)

I made it through areas where it was certain death until now, like castle bluerock central room and the hobgoblin lair in the mountains!!!

WaDDa

Double Paladins

- Stable playing
- 180mana, Use heal 10 times (Hirge use 10 times too)
- Hirge's gossip 51%

Attachments

• 포맷변환_3.jpg
    포맷변환_3.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,079
  • 포맷변환_2.jpg
    포맷변환_2.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,078
  • 포맷변환_1.jpg
    포맷변환_1.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 1,075

Sounkeng

WaDDa":2i2jjacd said:
Double Paladins

- Stable playing
- 180mana, Use heal 10 times (Hirge use 10 times too)
- Hirge's gossip 51%

Nice!

I'm running double clerics myself... I find that it makes for long duration runs without any reliance on healing pots.

Parri17608

Hi all.

Uther Sossar
Lvl 23 warrior
--------------------------
Traits

Health points with armors 495

Str 8 (6+2)
END 6 (5+1)
AGI 5
INT 4 (3+1)
AWA 2
PER 3 (2+1)

I have 5 extra points to assign
Damage 25-34 + 4 fire
Criticals 7% (35-68)
DPS 32.9
Armor withoud shield 25 (I found Myro´s armor +5)
Armor With shield 29
Resistances

13 Fire
60 Curse / The Skull
38 Frost
40 Poison
23 Chain
32 Shock
Skills

Whirlwind 4
Shield Expert 2
Cleave 3
Extra Recovery 3
Push 3
Two hand weapons 2
Fury 1
Massive Criticals lvl 1
Hard hand 2
Precisse attack 1

Greetings.

IceArms

Loreseeker
Ziggprith":1j07o7c4 said:
Lv20. Heal Cleric (Zombie Cleric)
- Out of mana? Click Extra Recovery or Pray
- Results : No need to sleep, No need for potion
What do you mean - "Pray"? If near the altar of Three, it's possible only one time in day... Or are there other ways to recover mana besides Recoveries, potions and cleric skill Retributon?

ClockworkGhost":1j07o7c4 said:
Karkas Throtl, Agility based Warrior Lvl 20 (959K exp)
Superior Belt of Agility
Duel 3
Tell please how is it possible to get Superior Belt of Agility (Rogue Guild) and Advanced Skill Duel (Warrior Guild) both in one time? Thanks in advance!