Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Grim Reaper

in my opinion very dumb build.. i have lvl 18 warrior with 45dps and like 600hp... a bit less armor tho, around 20, i left gossiping and tavern into my companion's care, helgas.. with hero's shield she has 51% gossip... easly saved some skill points on hero... majority of time i am in fury.. which is like 75dps... i might make a guide l8er... when i get some drops from lich...

Adam_Runs

Isiliax":3ac0nlxj said:
I've four levels below you but my stats are miles behind, what weapon/rings are you using (and where can I get them :)

Ring of Bishop for ending Dead God quest
and Ring of Unlife from Lich Rumor Boss
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... ishop_Ring
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... _of_Unlife

Thanks for this, managed to get both rings from the Lich on the dead god quest (on my second attempt, he kicked my butt the first go)

Isiliax

Adam_Runs":vc7qxcf5 said:
I've gone up a level and rejigged the traits but I still don't seem to be doing much DPS, any suggestions on weapons or damage boosting accessories I could find/buy? I'm not keen on the big slow 2 handed mauls and all the maces I've found are too weak to make the slow speed worth it, thanks.

You are a cleric, so unfortunately dealing damage isn't your best side... But you can deal much more higher dmg than your actual, but you need Warrior's Guild skills for that: Duel, Heavyhand, Massive Criticals and Precision Strikes skills. Each one of them boosts dmg. Remember also that the best way to get dmg higher on light weapon is by agility not strength. Despair is right now best hammer in terms of dps, but if you want better weapons I suggest to farm iron golems. They sometimes drop own fist, rare, but strong weapon. On higher lvl try to get through Abbys of Saint Adamus where is the best sword for clerics. I hope in next update there will be some more weapons for cleric to boost our dmg as far as possible :) Good luck.

Adam_Runs

Isiliax":lcp6qoaw said:
Adam_Runs":lcp6qoaw said:
I've gone up a level and rejigged the traits but I still don't seem to be doing much DPS, any suggestions on weapons or damage boosting accessories I could find/buy? I'm not keen on the big slow 2 handed mauls and all the maces I've found are too weak to make the slow speed worth it, thanks.

You are a cleric, so unfortunately dealing damage isn't your best side... But you can deal much more higher dmg than your actual, but you need Warrior's Guild skills for that: Duel, Heavyhand, Massive Criticals and Precision Strikes skills. Each one of them boosts dmg. Remember also that the best way to get dmg higher on light weapon is by agility not strength. Despair is right now best hammer in terms of dps, but if you want better weapons I suggest to farm iron golems. They sometimes drop own fist, rare, but strong weapon. On higher lvl try to get through Abbys of Saint Adamus where is the best sword for clerics. I hope in next update there will be some more weapons for cleric to boost our dmg as far as possible :) Good luck.

Thanks so much, gonna try the abbey before golems, I've been there before but only got through two rooms before the sabercats got me, got through two rooms before the corrupted sabercats got me

Cuckoorex

Hit level 21 with my Rogue. Celebrated by training in Assassinate, which comes in REALLY helpful in boss battles. Three screens, one showing max normal damage setup with Stiletto, one with Flurry and Stab activated for super-max damage, one with my preferred setup with Cursed Fang and Devourer's Sting for the stun and paralysis chances.

lakulaku

Surprise!! I just realize. 2hands worrior can go to
dps 100.4 and armor 34 and hp 590 at just lvl 18 Wow!!