Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Wyrm

Loreseeker
XP Monger/Balanced 1H-2H Warrior. Just defeated SoH. Awesome fun! I was a bit overprepared. Fire and toxic defense most important. I used adamantite weapon for entire quest. EK best RPG! Can't wait to play on desktop.

Joe99

I just completed the game using a rogue archer without a companion. I finished as a Level 22 Rogue, with the following attributes.
STR 4+2 Cloak = 6
END 3+1 Ring = 4
AGI 7+1 Belt = 8
INT 3+1 Ring = 4
AWA 3+1 Ring = 4
PER 3+1 Ring = 4

Over the course of the game I collected all the elemental bows, finishing with the Mist Hunter's Bow. I generally used the best armor available, ending with the Assassin's Armor. I maxed out Stealth, Evasion, Kick, Archery, Rapid Fire, Precision Shots, and Massive Criticals.

The trick was to always use Evasion and Rapid Fire together. This worked really well for ranged enemies, since I could stand at a distance and take them down, while their attacks couldn't hit me. If I was facing a melee enemy, I would Kick them first, and then use Rapid Fire. When they got close, I would use Evasion, and again, they generally couldn't hit me. I also found that Evasion is great for avoiding fire, cold, poison clouds, etc.

BTW - Great game. I am now going to try the 5 new upper level quests.

M4K51MU5

Nice job Joe, you must of had to kill horror without 5 per, and 5 awareness, but I know it's possible on rogue Archer cuz I did it too after like 5th attempt. Sewer will be hard without companion, tons of high lvl enemies. Btw recommend to kill lvl 25 demon last lvl of sewer inside castle, he drops skill tome.

Joe99

I completed all 85 quests and was almost at level 24. I decided to grind to get to the next level. My Level 24 Rogue has the following attributes.
STR 4+2 Cloak = 6
END 5+1 Ring = 6
AGI 8+2 Belt = 10
INT 3+1 Ring = 4
AWA 4+1 Ring = 5
PER 3+1 Ring = 4
HP = 426
DPS = 40.5

I primarily use the Mist Hunter's Bow. Most of my armor is Assassin's Armor, with Leggings of Shadows, Cloak of Might, and Bloodied Scarf, giving me an Armor Class of 28. I maxed out Stealth, Evasion, Kick, Archery, Rapid Fire, Precision Shots, Massive Criticals, and have Smoke Bomb II.

This is one of my favorite games. I am looking forward to future content in some of the areas currently off limits. Keep up the great work.

Andre27

Loreseeker
I didn't level right now but I thought I'd share my build

Level 12 Warrior
STR: 3
END: 3 + 1 (Oasis Ring)
AGI: 3
INT: 3 + 1 (Tiara of the Heavens)
AWA: 2
PER: 3

Skills: Whirlwind II, Shield Expert III, Bash III, Cleave III, Extra Recovery I, Dungeoneering III.

Not ideal for right now but I haven't yet gotten to resetting it.

By level 20 I plan on having Shield Expert III, Bash III, Cleave III, Extra Recovery II, Duel III, Heavyhand III, Infantry Training II, Whirlwind II.
Which unless my math is off should be 37 skill points which should be level 19, so level 21 could be Whirlwind III even, with Whirlwind IIII at lvl 22. Or I could keep 2 points in dungeoneering at lvl 20.

EDIT: I just found out that the wiki is wrong about Infantry training cost, 2/3 instead of 1/2. But all that really means is that I can do the build at lvl 20 rather than 19.

I'd like to get Flurry but I feel like that's a bit too many points in agility, idk though, maybe once all the quests are done and I'm at level 25, then I only need a few points in personality aswell for Infantry Training and Duel.

I think I'll keep running Hirge and have her get the gossip skill since she'll be boosted by mental stats anyways. And then give her the two passive skills, heal, and 1 level in Arbenos Might. That should be also perfectly possible at lvl 20.

ZaaVaaD

LVL 23 Summoner Mage - just finished game :) edit:(lv24 now)
85/85 quests - waiting for more :)
Great game !!!

Build:
Traits: str 0 edit:(str 3 now), end 5, agi 5, int 7+2, awa 4+2, per 4+2,
Skills: staff master IV, lesser summoning II, mana surge III, mage armor IV
Advanced skills: gate II, mage barier III, arcanist III, earth mastery III, summoner III
edit:(massive criticals I, precision shots I)
For me summoner mage was easier than my other wand spell mage which stucked at ark.

1gm0z4.png