The Cleric is not a bad class

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDX_360

Staff member
malignity":z8ulgx69 said:
That's fine and dandy, but unless we start over, we can't even begin to replicate your build if we're past that.
There are multiple places in the game, namely in the guilds, in which the Player can re-set traits, skills and advanced skills. That option was added to the game to allow a player to take on a new direction (or correct a flawed build). There's an increasing gold payment to try to prevent abuse of the reset feature but if you only do it once or twice, it's pretty easy to afford (in-game gold, not real world money).

VDX_360

Staff member
Sir ShanksAlot":jajemuxc said:
I see a lot of people posting about the Clerics, mostly the negatives,
The Cleric class is on paper the strongest build, and is why the class holds all the records for low level mile marks, highest XP and gold farming per hour and a few other benchmarks. The challenge most players have with the class is that build their clerics like a warrior that can heal, which is a set up failure. A successful Cleric build uses what the class has to offer.

As for the weapon choice, it's not that Clerics have a poor weapon selection, so much as warriors have a much larger weapon selection. Which makes sense as warriors are supposed to be weapon masters. Clerics get decent weapons that become quite powerful with skills.

I rarely use Might potions for the cleric, and when I do, it's mostly for a mini-boss or boss, which is expected. Clerics will have a harder time in fire areas (Might does fire damage) but have a much easier time in undead areas so there's a balance.

VDX_360

Staff member
Locking thread. This thread started in 2016 but got revived a in Jan. 2018 but the two year span is a bit awkward.

A new cleric topic is more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.