Sargos [SPOILERS]

cramerica

After completing Web of Terror quest, I hear that Sargos has returned to Freetown and a hero's welcome. I'd like to speak to him about that. However, I can't find him in Freetown... any clues?

feldon

Loreseeker
The whereabouts of Sargos following WOT is completely unknown by all except David (unless I missed something). When his future path is finally put into the game, he will appear in Freetown.

It is likely that your interactions with him (there are many paths with 3 different treatments of Sargos) will have implications in how you move forward. Or he remembers nothing (insert mind controlled reasoning)...

Personally I hope he is the base of another quest as opposed to an arena foe. I have some things I'd like to say and do to him, and he has such potential as a flushed out NPC.

Schweaty

I killed him, competed the question and showe'd the guys talking about him running back to freetown.

feldon

Loreseeker
While the battle log says you killed him like a normal enemy, the post fight dialogue makes it very clear he is not dead, and ran off to Freetown. This is confirmed by Centurion Kanum post WoT.

This dialogue might have been bolstered to clarify, but there was always some message that he lives.

ArrowsFTW

feldon":1qxjk06i said:
The whereabouts of Sargos following WOT is completely unknown by all except David (unless I missed something). When his future path is finally put into the game, he will appear in Freetown.

It is likely that your interactions with him (there are many paths with 3 different treatments of Sargos) will have implications in how you move forward. Or he remembers nothing (insert mind controlled reasoning)...

Personally I hope he is the base of another quest as opposed to an arena foe. I have some things I'd like to say and do to him, and he has such potential as a flushed out NPC.
Oh God not another the Three type quest. I defeated him I hope there are no negative draw backs

marcosfaria70

Translator
Sargos has been so far my greatest disappointment in this game. When the centurion said he had gone to Freetrown, I was sure I would meet him there and make him pay. It was frustrating not to find him there. I hope it gets fixed soon.