High Level Builds

Zanza

I'm starting to struggle leveling at 13 already, how many hours does it usually take you guys to level once you're 15+? I did most of my quests and am working on town halls atm, but I gain about 800 exp per quest.

feldon

Loreseeker
Alan_SP":sa1k4gje said:
Zanza":sa1k4gje said:
How did you manage to get 9 agility? I thought 6 was the max
10 is max, according to David (and he knows).

I'm not sure if it is 10 with or without items.

David on this: http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtop ... ill#p19480

You can also read whole thread to learn a bit more on subject.
Can confirm its 10 + whatever items add. This for both player and comps (though comps may not get enough points to max).

Have not checked the numbers to ensure that over 10 still gives benefits... need to double check that...

KiLL3r_cLoWn

How often are comps held and is it for the arena only or an array of other things?? And what's the rewards I'm keen to compete ;--)

feldon

Loreseeker
KiLL3r_cLoWn":3fan0be7 said:
How often are comps held and is it for the arena only or an array of other things?? And what's the rewards I'm keen to compete ;--)
There haven't been any competitions yet and David has not divulged his master plan for the arena yet.
I was referring to companions when I used 'comps' in my above post. Sorry for any confusion.

Dimidium

While waiting for future content it would be nice to see some more higher level builds with some details included. I know some one has maxed a cleric by now...

feldon

Loreseeker
Don't want to give away all my secrets for when the game gets pvp/group/arena mechanics... information will be the EKholics true weapon.

feldon

Loreseeker
lucekek":7opcwash said:
Could you tell me the name of this purple shield and a way of getting it?

Shield location
I'm guessing your referring to the Carapace shield receive from the second part of the Shielding the Mind quest. You will find the quest giver in New Anthur. Be sure to save before trying it as there are monsters that can jack you up if you're ill prepared.