High Level Builds

Dimidium

S.U.W.":o20cc0in said:
Realized I could reset my skills/traits in the warriors guild. I have enough gold to fool around with so what the hell ?

I totally reset everything and maxed out strength and didn't worry about agility or endurance so much. As you can see my DPS went from 29 to 45.4

I bought the Great Axe of Falling Stars and it's pretty cool but the maul I am using does more damage.

I also maxed out 2 hand skill, whirl, dash and cleave. I also gave myself another free rest or whatever it's called.

I am liking having more strength much more. But it's much too early to give an opinion on which build is better (balanced vs strength oriented). I'll let you know.

Also why did my armor drop from 24 to 21. I didn't change anything I am wearing.

You will be missing Armor from one of these areas: Sheild Mastery Skill, the shield itself, or Agility AC bonus's

Tips: Equip the Oasis Ring and the Ring of Life together for huge amounts of HP. You need Legion Leggings and Legion Plate. That's two more AC right there. These two items should be focused on soon, if you can obtain them. Since you are a 2H warrior, you need all the AC you can get.

I like your skill choices. Getting another daily refresh, or even two, is a good idea. Each restore gives you back a *massive* amount of life, giving you a very long dungeon time.

Your DPS is good given the weapon you're using, which is doing a max of 84 on a Critical Hit. You also Stun 10% of the time you hit, making your build even more powerful.

I look forward to hearing back on your new build.

S.U.W.

I'll look out for those rings. Currently I'm wearing the Ilmaran Signet Ring and Ring of Health. I cannot for the life of me find legion leggings anywhere. I don't remember them ever being dropped anywhere. I am using Breast Plate of the Forge which I think is better than the Legion cuirass. But I am always on the look out for legion leggings but to no avail.

And yes I didn't do any shield and sword with the rebuild. So I guess I lost a little armor there.

Dimidium

S.U.W.":2es5cp2s said:
I'll look out for those rings. And I cannot for the life of me find legion leggings anywhere. I don't remember them ever being dropped anywhere. I am using Breast Plate of the Forge which I think is better than the Legion cuirass. But I am always on the look out for legion leggings but to no avail.

And yes I didn't do any shield and sword with the rebuild. So I guess I lost a little armor there.

While searching the Great Library, I found the following lore that may help you in your journey.

The Oasis Ring is a quest reward.

The Ring of Health is also a quest reward.

Legion Leggings can be found Mercian Crypt North Wall as a very rare drop. It may take a while to get them.

S.U.W.

Just to clarify...earlier you referred to a Ring of Life and then posted the spoiler for the Ring of Health. Is that the same thing and you just called it the Ring of Life accidentally? Because I have the Ring of Health and can't find the Ring of Life on the ring list.

And I will eventually find Legion Leggings. I've been running the crypt lately so they're bound to show up. Just found pair of Legion Gauntlets for Gris. So that was nice.

Another thing I have never found though is the Iron Golem Fist. Never came across it when I solved the river problem. And each subsequent run of the water plant/dungeon has yielded nothing. Is that a super rare drop like the Legion Leggings in the crypt ?

feldon

Loreseeker
Both the fist and leggings are in the 'rare' to 'super rare' drop category (assuming less than 5% chance). I do not have access to the drop tables, so I can't say anything with 100% certainty.

For the leggings, your best bet will the containers found on the north side of the Mercian crypt.

I have not run the complex enough to know the best spot to hope for the fist (have been trying to get a few builds built up to good spots for wiki needs). I would assume from the limited containers, it is likely a drop from the golems (logical considering the names as well).

S.U.W.

feldon":1293wva6 said:
Both the fist and leggings are in the 'rare' to 'super rare' drop category (assuming less than 5% chance). I do not have access to the drop tables, so I can't say anything with 100% certainty.

For the leggings, your best bet will the containers found on the north side of the Mercian crypt.

I have not run the complex enough to know the best spot to hope for the fist (have been trying to get a few builds built up to good spots for wiki needs). I would assume from the limited containers, it is likely a drop from the golems (logical considering the names as well).

Yeah, I figured the Golem Fist was rare. I've killed every golem in the water plant many times and haven't gotten it yet. I will keep trying. The leggings are my main focus right now. Thanks for the info though.

Rumpole

It's just a matter of luck and patience... I did about 40-50 runs of the Mercian crypt (a conservative estimate :shock: ), before I finally got the coveted leggings... found three breastplates before they finally dropped. I gained 3 or 4 levels, so there was a bit of sugar coating, but it was very frustrating. On the other hand, got the Iron fist in 5 or 6 runs in my current build (and much quicker in other ones).

Good luck!

S.U.W.

Rumpole":3sb9kplo said:
It's just a matter of luck and patience... I did about 40-50 runs of the Mercian crypt (a conservative estimate :shock: ), before I finally got the coveted leggings... found three breastplates before they finally dropped. I gained 3 or 4 levels, so there was a bit of sugar coating, but it was very frustrating. On the other hand, got the Iron fist in 5 or 6 runs in my current build (and much quicker in other ones).

Good luck!

Aha !! Finally got a pair of Legion Leggings !! Only took like 20-30 runs through the crypt. I'm gonna keep at it for awhile to see if I can snag a pair for my girl Griss and then hop over to the water treatment plant to find the Golem Fist.

Oh and does anyone know if using multiple scrolls of lesser learning in one day multiplies the effect ?

TheScumbag

S.U.W.":14dbloww said:
Oh and does anyone know if using multiple scrolls of lesser learning in one day multiplies the effect ?

No, scrolls do not stack xp bonus and it will only utilize the latest scroll (Using a Wisdom scroll then a lesser Scroll will only give you the lesser Scroll and I imagine it is the same for The Three Donations boosts)

Hectonato

S.U.W.":31xzevmz said:
Rumpole":31xzevmz said:

Good luck!

Aha !! Finally got a pair of Legion Leggings !! Only took like 20-30 runs through the crypt. I'm gonna keep at it for awhile to see if I can snag a pair for my girl Griss and then hop over to the water treatment plant to find the Golem Fist.

They don't multiply. In fact the effects substitute each other, so if you have a 10% bonus and then use a lesser wisdom scroll you'll reduce the effect to 7%. It only stacks with the intelligence trait effect.