The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iury

Translator
mattrdubois":3f458rtl said:
Hello, first post ever...

I have a lvl 13 rogue on normal difficulty. Feeling very stuck, can't seem to get any of the quests left completed...outstanding apprentice, shards of fate (have first one only), outstanding apprentice, odd couple, prisoners dilemma, easy as pie, moon children, and all the new arthur based ones....

does anyone have any advice on what to tackle first...I can clear the trollfens but get wasted in the dungeons....If not using ranged attacks, I use poisoned bluesteel dagger and main gauche of shadows and with Stab I can instantly kill most anything up to bears and sabercats, but multiple elementals or hill giants, single dragons and mobs of orc commanders or elder trolls etc waste me....using Grissenda as a tank/meat shield with Cruelty or sometimes shield and Thunder/Beastgrinder.......I'm often low on gold, but the only things I really spend it on are Inns and potions
The idea i had when i was stuck was to go to the wiki look at some item that could increase my stats even if by a little bit and then went for it. If it felt too hard i moved on to the next and in no time i got lvl 15 with pretty badass equipment beating lvl 18 boss with no major difficulties.

VDX_360

Staff member
Sounds like you might want to level build a few levels. Spamming a dungeon can give some better equipment, running Town Hall Quests can give rep and gold.

If you haven't gotten the +2 agility belt yet, this might be a good time to save up for it. Use Scrolls of Recall rather than hordes of potions.

You could just be in the mid-level gap, which can strike between Level 10 and Level 15, depending on the build, mode and playing style. It tends only last a level or so so bear with it and you should pop out the other side in pretty decent shape.

Celfious

I remember reading somewhere the difference between normal and hard but I cannot find it now. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

VDX_360

Staff member
Celfious":2fgrea6n said:
I remember reading somewhere the difference between normal and hard but I cannot find it now. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It gets lost in the shuffle and is prone to being tweaked but here:
viewtopic.php?t=158

---QUOTED FROM LINK ABOVE---
In Hard (or Ironman), monsters have an extra 35% life, and get a bonus to damage and armor. Traps do 30% more damage.

Also, enemies and traps are a little more frequent than before, but that really depends on the area, as on those with fixed spawns there will be no difference.

There's no "reward" because that could defeat the entire purpose of a more difficult mode, but in Hard or Ironman, your leaderboard score will be doubled. I might also add a few achievements that can only be attained in Hard or Ironman mode.
---END QUOTE----

Gwaihir

Hello brothers and sisters through Tremadan's blood.

Shards of Fate are marked as completable. I've recreated the Eye of Tol. According to what my jurnal says, now I should seek Tremadans illusion for consult, but where he can be found? I've went through every scrap of Tremadans Tower, checked fire pits as well and this arrogant spirit is nowhere to be found...

Can I kindly ask for a word of advise?

Gwaihir

Thats the case, he was there initially when i stared the quest. Currently he is gone.

I recall from previous chat with him, he offered consult when required but i cant recall if there were any details how to trigger him...

Linosaurus

Well you could try sleeping 12h to reset the maps. But it sounds like some sort of bug, so I don't really have any good ideas.

Gwaihir

I'll allow myself for a small bump because seriously I'm stuck.

I've dedicated quite a bunch of time to devolpe this character, currently was sitting patiently waiting for a final release and now I'm stuck with a main story line which is extremly disapointing.

I've loaded the game from the time before i've started to rebuild an eye of Tol, to hopefully not shut any door permanently. Currently already had 13 shards so more than enough. Whenever i attempt to create it from the pieces, mirror becomes Complete but Tremadans illusion is nowhere to be found...

Anyone elese has been in this storyline recently? When eye is complete where should we find Tremadans illusion?

Gwaihir

Linosaurus":jshwpd7o said:
Well you could try sleeping 12h to reset the maps. But it sounds like some sort of bug, so I don't really have any good ideas.

You are genius :-D
Ive brought all 12 shards with me and put them into the mirror at once.
Illusion appeared after i've put the fourth one and sleept for 12 hours.

You saved a lot of hours of killing undead, stolen from my time spent in the office :)

Thanks again for the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.