• Would attend

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Would not attend

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Board Troll

It would depend where and when. The game has a world wide platform and would most likely only attract regional attendees.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Board Troll":34l76c6j said:
It would depend where and when. The game has a world wide platform and would most likely only attract regional attendees.

My original vision of this was fought with delusions of grandeur. I like Dimidium's idea about a Google hangouts live event. Judging by the number of votes the poll has received, I doubt it will actually happen. Not anywhere in the near future anyways.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Whatever online event is organized, of course I'll be there and will get official support. However we're right now a modestly-sized community. Mobile users are not as "active" as other platform users, my guess is after a desktop release the community will get even more active. And when some kind of multiplayer is available, it will multiply.

Dimidium

Yeah we're not getting a huge turnout on the polls right now, but I am sure this event promises to be fruitful if presented at the right time.

I will keep up with this post and make the wheels turn when the time is right.

Elldar

Oh, by the way, I had casted my vote('would not attend') back when it was assumed that it was going to be a live event, with travelling in mind. Is there a way to change my vote? I would totally attend an online meeting, if my time allowed. :D

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Elldar":23ioae8j said:
Oh, by the way, I had casted my vote('would not attend') back when it was assumed that it was going to be a live event, with travelling in mind. Is there a way to change my vote? I would totally attend an online meeting, if my time allowed. :D

I don't know if I can change the parameters. Originally I had set it up not to allow revoting'but it is duely noted. Also, a real world event is not so feasible. So anything of this sort that happens would in fact be Web based.

Elldar

Yeah, wouldn't really be feasible at this point in time, or ever, really. The community is simply not big enough for that kind of thing. But yeah, the web thing is totally possible.

I feel like for the maximum effect the event would have to start sometime after Christmas though, when most people get a vacation(at least in my country, I'm not sure about other countries).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Don Desini":3dm0mvk8 said:
Elldar":3dm0mvk8 said:

I don't know if I can change the parameters. Originally I had set it up not to allow revoting'but it is duely noted. Also, a real world event is not so feasible. So anything of this sort that happens would in fact be Web based.

I enabled re-voting.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":3ej568ac said:
Don Desini":3ej568ac said:
Elldar":3ej568ac said:

I enabled re-voting.

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.