• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":1ttk72bs said:
Don Desini":1ttk72bs said:
Elldar":1ttk72bs said:
Oh, by the way, I had casted my vote('would not attend') back when it was assumed that it was going to be a live event, with travelling in mind. Is there a way to change my vote? I would totally attend an online meeting, if my time allowed. :D

I don't know if I can change the parameters. Originally I had set it up not to allow revoting'but it is duely noted. Also, a real world event is not so feasible. So anything of this sort that happens would in fact be Web based.

I enabled re-voting.

Thank you very much.

Dimidium

If we can hit 15 attendies, I will start the wheels in motion for a Hangouts event for some time in the near future at a time when everyone can all attend.

To prepare, everyone please post here with your time zone and availability so I can start this out...

To begin, I am EST and I can do any day after 4PM.

Elldar

UTC+02:00
Available any time of day from December 23rd to January 1st, excluding December 27th and 28th.

Edit: Not available on December 29th, as well, due to a change of plans.

Deornoth'sMead

A few questions/totally random ideas: Is voting over? Where do I vote if it's still open? While I agree that the time for a live convention event is not yet feasible, I would love to see that happen. I also homebrew my own meads, and am thinking of making a new recipe in honor of this game. I'm open to suggestions for the flavor, but i would like to tie it to the games collectable herbs like merple, tessur, red/blue orchids. It would be really awesome if I could bring some to a live convention event.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Deornoth'sMead":z3gafvy3 said:
A few questions/totally random ideas: Is voting over? Where do I vote if it's still open? While I agree that the time for a live convention event is not yet feasible, I would love to see that happen. I also homebrew my own meads, and am thinking of making a new recipe in honor of this game. I'm open to suggestions for the flavor, but i would like to tie it to the games collectable herbs like merple, tessur, red/blue orchids. It would be really awesome if I could bring some to a live convention event.

Voting is still open. At the top of the page you should be able to cast your vote. That sounds very interesting. How about a Golden Apple Mead?

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Dimidium":4h70eduz said:
If we can hit 15 attendies, I will start the wheels in motion for a Hangouts event for some time in the near future at a time when everyone can all attend.

To prepare, everyone please post here with your time zone and availability so I can start this out...

To begin, I am EST and I can do any day after 4PM.

I am EST as well. Probably after 7PM Mon-Fri. Saturday and Sunday are wide open. I work late most evenings.

Deornoth'sMead

Don Desini":2dzpthop said:
Deornoth'sMead":2dzpthop said:

Voting is still open. At the top of the page you should be able to cast your vote. That sounds very interesting. How about a Golden Apple Mead?

I've done Apple, and it came or great, I'll have to locate some golden ones. Oh look, I'm on another quest!

Dimidium

Elldar":2tsipz1b said:
Bumping this place up so that more people can see it.

Perhaps we could sticky this and put it at the top for a week Mr forum admins?

Deornoth'sMead

I got the Golden Pie Cyser (mead) started, I should be bottling it in March or April. I'll update this when it's bottled

Status
Not open for further replies.