• Would not attend

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Deornoth'sMead":2kzwmqts said:
I got the Golden Pie Cyser (mead) started, I should be bottling it in March or April. I'll update this when it's bottled
Congratulations on success in your quest! I for one am interested to hear how it turns out. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Deornoth'sMead

Don Desini":uxu7guxu said:
Deornoth'sMead":uxu7guxu said:
I got the Golden Pie Cyser (mead) started, I should be bottling it in March or April. I'll update this when it's bottled
Congratulations on success in your quest! I for one am interested to hear how it turns out. Thanks for keeping us updated.
I will, but it is a 1.5 gallon batch, so I'm not going to get many bottles out of it. I'm definitely going to send one to David and yourself, Don. I'll pm both of you when it is ready to be bottled, so I can send you some

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Deornoth'sMead":2205shgr said:
Don Desini":2205shgr said:
Deornoth'sMead":2205shgr said:
I will, but it is a 1.5 gallon batch, so I'm not going to get many bottles out of it. I'm definitely going to send one to David and yourself, Don. I'll pm both of you when it is ready to be bottled, so I can send you some

Thank you. That's Awesome! I'll be looking forward to it. Maybe your mead can become a game item? Who knows?

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
The hangout option is feasible.

We can wait for the test build to release when we have a spike in forum traffic. During the test period, I suggest, we can have our first hangout.

Kindly rephrase the poll statements since now we are only considering online event and the word LIVE is ambiguous.

My time zone is UTC+3, availability is SAT - THUS, 9AM - 4PM.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Deornoth'sMead":2siz5jvt said:
Don Desini":2siz5jvt said:
Deornoth'sMead":2siz5jvt said:

Yay! :mrgreen:

Board Troll

Deornoth'sMead":rwonleht said:
A few questions/totally random ideas: Is voting over? Where do I vote if it's still open? While I agree that the time for a live convention event is not yet feasible, I would love to see that happen. I also homebrew my own meads, and am thinking of making a new recipe in honor of this game. I'm open to suggestions for the flavor, but i would like to tie it to the games collectable herbs like merple, tessur, red/blue orchids. It would be really awesome if I could bring some to a live convention event.

How about trollskin?

I hear it tastes of failed diplomacy and swampdonkey tears.

Board Troll

Don Desini":1x2a6fxk said:

Now that we have enough people to make this a reality,could we please get this stickied to spend a week or so at the top of the page? Try to raise exposure a bit? Any moderators in the house? Thank you, That is all.

Done

A week or two should be fine.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Board Troll":2bls8r1t said:
Don Desini":2bls8r1t said:

Now that we have enough people to make this a reality,could we please get this stickied to spend a week or so at the top of the page? Try to raise exposure a bit? Any moderators in the house? Thank you, That is all.

Done

A week or two should be fine.

Thank you very much.

Elldar

Hopin' that this event turns out to be a success, and, well, that I don't sleep when it takes place because of my damn time zone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.