Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Would not attend

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Out of sheer curiosity I am running this poll to see who else,like myself,would like to see some sort of EK live event in the future. I envision it as a convention type event. Maybe coinciding with the release of multiplayer? I could totally see some sort of LARP event, maybe a live forum Q&A session with DavidBVal, a midevil style feast, maybe a tournament between players. It could serve as fundraising event to help further development.

The possibilities are endless. Let's hear everyone's ideas for such an event in you replies and don't forget to vote.

Note: keep in mind that something like this would require travel and have a cost associated with it. Think weekend getaway.

Apeiros

I'm not sure there's a concentrated enough group fans at any particular place to do a live event. But what if there was like a Facebook live event or a live streaming of gameplay or something. The fanbase as I understand it, is multinational which would make a live event in person very difficult.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Just open the arena in free town would be enough but for now i woulnd see it coming ( first unlock entire map and have game balanced before screwing it up again ) so i think its a 5 year mission and therefore a no for me. But thats just my opinion.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Dimidium":2a59ks46 said:
A google hangouts live event would be cool to me.

I like these ideas. How difficult do you think something like you are proposing would be to execute?

Dimidium

A hangouts meeting would be simple. I could gather everyones gmail address and host it.

Elldar

A live event would be interesting, but in all honesty, EK having a fairly small community, I don't see any live event happening. I wouldn't expect more than 5-10 people to show up, not to mention the travelling expenses.

A hangout kind of thing over the internet, though, I can totally see happening. Still, there would be the question of how many regular visitors these forums have and how many people check their e-mail with any sort of frequency. Overall, wouldn't expect more than 20 people being present, it would certainly be interesting, though.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Dimidium":143x56rs said:
A hangouts meeting would be simple. I could gather everyones gmail address and host it.

I would love to see this happen. If there is something I can do to help please let me know.

Dimidium

Don Desini":p9zsutc8 said:
Dimidium":p9zsutc8 said:

I would love to see this happen. If there is something I can do to help please let me know.

Well, first lets see how the poll runs and maybe you can PM the Loreseekers and admins. Depending on thier answers, we can see what can be done.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Dimidium":k07y6ywq said:
Don Desini":k07y6ywq said:
Dimidium":k07y6ywq said:

Well, first lets see how the poll runs and maybe you can PM the Loreseekers and admins. Depending on thier answers, we can see what can be done.

Sounds like a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.