EK Translation - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoR

Hello, do you need a Portuguese translation? If you want, I can help you. My english is basic, more sufficient for translation.

weirdie

Translator
I sent you a PM, but just in case: I'm ready to help with the Russian translation.

Kramer

If you guys still need some help to translate to Portuguese, I can help.

cys8786

Hello there,

I am native to Korea and have been living in New Zealand for over 14 years now.

So I am quite confident in both languages.

I cannot assure that I would be able to translate the whole lot but I can definitely help you in getting more attention from Korean community by partially translating .. e.g. quest lines and items etc.

I know it is a huge jump from other languages which only requires alphabets but in future you might want to expand to other languages like Korean.

So yeah, if you are interested, contact me! :)

Thank you

[email protected]

thechecko

Translator
Hi.
I don't know if this is the right place. Eventually please move to the right post.
I'm working on Italian Translate, and i notice that there is something to adjust..

For examples, Traits can be translate with "Caratteristiche", but it don't fit on the button. Better way is "Attributi".
There are also some mistake errors (for example "BLUE]15 area" instead of "[BLUE]15 area") and so on..

I think that the easy way is to modifiy the original file, and then upload it.
Is it possible? Or we need to make an list on this post?

(PS: sorry for my basic english...)

Gothica1982

Hi there!

German translation still incomplete? While I was playing the game there were a lot of dialouges still in english.

If there's still help needed I could help translating into german.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please folks, read the instructions on the first post if you want to join. Making your email public is a bad idea, you'll get spammed.

Once you are a translator, please refer to the translation subforum for any question

Status
Not open for further replies.