EK Translation - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganjadalf

Hi yes i'm also from the netherlands, i can help if you need the dutch stranslation. Also i noticed some english grammar mistakes in the game, im currently not playing and can't screenshot the grammar mistakes in game because i cracked my screen on my tablet and im waiting for controller support so i can start gaming again. So in the future ill help with that.

MaxGabriel

Translator
Hello, my name is Max i'm native from São Paulo - Brazil
I can translate to Brazilian Portuguese I know the responsibility behind the all the hard work.
If u guys give me chance I'll do my best.
:)
My email is [email protected]

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Please follow the instructions given in the first post of this thread and send your request directly to GreenDragon via private message.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Ganjadalf":mo3ad78y said:
Hi yes i'm also from the netherlands, i can help if you need the dutch stranslation. Also i noticed some english grammar mistakes in the game, im currently not playing and can't screenshot the grammar mistakes in game because i cracked my screen on my tablet and im waiting for controller support so i can start gaming again. So in the future ill help with that.

They don't need us... we are with to less players so its no need to translate.... i already tryt it.

Chevalkov

Translator
Hello!
I have tried to do as described in the first post, but my private message is still in OutBox. I suspect that private messaging is restricted for my login ... or something :). Please, advise!
Thnx!

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Chevalkov":mf90c22e said:
I have tried to do as described in the first post, but my private message is still in OutBox.

Don't worry, this is how phpBB software works (this forum is run by phpBB software).

It just means that your PM is sent, but still hasn't been read by person you sent it to.

In meantime, while message is in outbox you can edit message. When it is finally read, you won't be able to edit it.

Please be patient and wait a bit more.

Vaaclav

Translator
May it be that this will make somebody very angry with me, but I have to write it:

I found that Czech translation is almost complete, in count of translated items - but most translations are visibly done by machine translator (probably Google Translator), without taking Czech language's commons into account.

So, I have to (as work allows me to do that) correct all these faults.
:arrow:

Some time ago I saw that I am not lonely Czech translator, but at this time it seems I am only one active who is capable to correct all those faults.

(as Czech translator of Terry Pratchett, Jan Kantůrek, says: For translating is needed to know language to which is translated)

Status
Not open for further replies.