EK Translation - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Please read first post and instructions there. There's need for Chinese translators (used Google translator to understand what you wrote here), but here in the forum please use English. You should know it enough to translate EK.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Korean and Japanese translations on hold.

Thanks to the few volunteers that have helped with the Japanese and Korean translations, but both are going very slowly and have stopped progressing over a month ago. In addition, there are technical obstacles (fonts) that require more careful coding on my part. Rather than waste hours of future volunteers, I'd prefer to put the translations for those two languages on hold.

While I still want to release EK in asian languages, this might probably require a different strategy after 1.0 is released.

pedrinho

Translator
David, unfortunately, I am short of time these days. Lots of work, a little daughter to care, and some problems to deal with. Life.
So, I can't dedicate time and effort on helping the translation, and only now I saw that, in my avatar, it's wrote "EK translator: Portuguese". Please, feel free to change it, deleting this text, or tell me how to do it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
pedrinho":df1ajjsh said:
David, unfortunately, I am short of time these days. Lots of work, a little daughter to care, and some problems to deal with. Life.
So, I can't dedicate time and effort on helping the translation, and only now I saw that, in my avatar, it's wrote "EK translator: Portuguese". Please, feel free to change it, deleting this text, or tell me how to do it.

The translation will take many months, so feel free to remain as a translator even if inactive, no problem. Maybe in the future you can help. If you want your status changed please PM GreenDragon just like you did to sign up, as I don't handle that.

Excaliburn

Translator
Hello, I have translated the quest file into Turkish and sent it.Please send me other files to translate,Now let's do this wonderful game turkish. :cool: :cool:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I recommend you folks read the instructions in the first post. We can only do things following the procedure described there: send a PM to Greendragon (not to me) and send him your email.

Also, never make your email address public in a forum, ever, unless you love spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.