Irazur glitch

robin of Langhorn

whilst exploring the Irazur dungeon the game crashed now when I load it back up the dungeon seems to be frozen I can move around but nothing seems to react. no doors open I simply pass through them. no enemies appear and I can't select/pick up any items. I have tried leaving the dungeon and going back in and closing the game and restarting. nothing seems to work and as far as I can tell this is an important part of the game so I'm keen to be able to complete it.

Isiliax

robin of Langhorn":2083iayx said:
whilst exploring the Irazur dungeon the game crashed now when I load it back up the dungeon seems to be frozen I can move around but nothing seems to react. no doors open I simply pass through them. no enemies appear and I can't select/pick up any items. I have tried leaving the dungeon and going back in and closing the game and restarting. nothing seems to work and as far as I can tell this is an important part of the game so I'm keen to be able to complete it.

This dungeon is required to get Hirge as companion, also contains unique enemy, drops so if you are right it's really bad.

Maybe add here some screen shots how you cannot open containers, how you pass the walls and not spawning enemies.

As first you should try to load your save from the Inn save, if that was before exploring this dungeon.

If this does not work try to sleep in Inn, maybe dungeon will respawn.

If that doesn't help I suppose the best you can do is making .bk file and sending it to David at [email protected].

robin of Langhorn

Hi Isiliax
Thanks for your reply. I had already tried those to no avail, however I have just return to Irazur to take the screenshots and it now appears to be working, the dungeon is spawning again! Think the difference this time is I went somewhere else to carry out another quest and that must have kick-started it.

Either way thank you for your suggestions I’m loving the community spirit that this little gem of a game seems to be generating.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Phone games will always experience such glitches, since phone OS can unexpectedly shut down applications with short notice, and saving data can not always be possible. however, sleeping 12 hours with your character should almost always respawn the whole world and fix issues such as this.

robin of Langhorn

thanks David and congratulations on the game, only stumbled across it 2 weeks ago and already addicted keep up the good work.