Transferability of saves

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
If you have multiple google (gmail) accounts, that can cause problems. Try to restore purchase when you have only one account, the one you used to purchase game.

Also, try to restart device after you log out of your account, then log in after restart and then try restore.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
WF1371":2xzj0m4h said:
Alright. So I've tried to restore my purchase but the process has been running for 4 days now. Any ideas?

if you are on an Apple device, there has been an issue recently which is being talked in the Apple Developer forums. Restores are failing, but luckily the problem is permanently solved after logging off and on itunes. Do it like this:

1) Sign out of the App Store on your device: in your Settings app > "iTunes & App Stores", tap your Apple ID, then "Sign Out" (don't sign back in yet)
2) Return to the app and from main menu go to Store > Restore Purchase. When prompted, sign back in.

If you are on Android, then this is always caused by multiple accounts being present like Alan mentioned. Please remove the other accounts, restore purchase, then you can add them again.

WF1371

The Email is the same the accounts​ ought to be the same. Have not been able to restore my license.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Do you have only one account on your device when you try to restore purchase? And of course, the one that was used when you first bought licence?

If nothing helps (things like deleting apps cache, rebooting device...), maybe you could try uninstall EK remove apps cache, install again and then try to restore purchase. All of this must be done with only one gmail account, otherwise Google still can have problems.

Just to mention, this is definitely problem with Google, not EK, because Google handles licences, sells, things like this. But also, Google doesn't have help desk for its users. :(

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, it is easy to verify if your purchase is active at your Google account.

Go to http://payments.google.com

If the purchase is there, then EK should detect your license.

If it's not there, chances are you purchased while you were logged on your phone under a different account.

In any case, feel free to contact me using the support link in main menu for further clarifications.

WF1371

I've synced the accounts across devices and I'm still not up. I was able to load my saves but my license didn't transfer

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
WF1371":4eevd94n said:
I've synced the accounts across devices and I'm still not up. I was able to load my saves but my license didn't transfer

Sorry, missed your message.

did you follow the link I posted above? do you see your EK purchase correctly listed?