Can't clear the quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaegul

Hello
I have a problem.
I recently progress a quest(Secrets of the dead). However, I can't gain the book(On Imperial Necromancy).

I opened bookshelf in Castle Bluerock at a few days ago, but I didn't pick up a book. I just opened it. Because I don't progress a quest(Secret of the dead) at that time.
I opened bookshelf in Castle Bluerock at today, I can't get anything.
I want to clear this quest. Help me.

VDX_360

Staff member
Check the Wiki and re-check the maps to make sure you didn't miss it?
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... f_the_Dead

If there's a glitch and the book simply didn't appear, that could be a problem. Note, I think the books appear before you activate the quest--not sure about that but I think I've gotten the books without triggering the quest.

Sounkeng

gaegul":2igi3g59 said:
Hello
I have a problem.
I recently progress a quest(Secrets of the dead). However, I can't gain the book(On Imperial Necromancy).

I opened bookshelf in Castle Bluerock at a few days ago, but I didn't pick up a book. I just opened it. Because I don't progress a quest(Secret of the dead) at that time.
I opened bookshelf in Castle Bluerock at today, I can't get anything.
I want to clear this quest. Help me.
Unfortunately, with how that mechanic works you are stuck with an unresolvable quest in your journal.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Its a 1 time drop.....

If you forget to pick it up then its gone forever my friend....

If you want to compleet it then david may add a 25k gold purchase option for people how leave items that are required to pick up in the first place or david need to mark the items in a red text wen it drops so people know oh a red text this i need to pick up.... instead of "On Imperial Necromancy" you get now "On Imperial Necromancy" or "On Imperial Necromancy" then you know you MUST pick it up... its just an idea..... color red or green is quest related and needed to pick up at first loot.... I perfer green to be added as quest related.

VDX_360

Staff member
I like the idea of an obvious marking on quest related items. Certain weapons have different color item boxes (Fallen Stars etc).

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Yes it is because it makes the player more clear wen to pick it up or not...

Atm you get a messege that you leave important stuff in chest that are quest related but to give them a color it makes it more clear what is impotant and what isnt....

maybe a good idea for david altrough i think its a hell of a job to do that.... you have sh.t load of quest items...

Status
Not open for further replies.