Full game license on both devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

BjarkZilla

Is there no way that I can purchase the full game license and have it on both android and apple devices??

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, no. :( This is strictly forbidden by both companies (Apple and Google). You need to make purchase in both stores, they insist on it.

On the other hand, Google (not sure about Apple, don't know that about them) allows you to purchase once and use on as many devices as you want, as long as you use one account on every device you want to play EK.

OKC

Alan_SP":3540xx4s said:
Sorry, no. :( This is strictly forbidden by both companies (Apple and Google). You need to make purchase in both stores, they insist on it.

On the other hand, Google (not sure about Apple, don't know that about them) allows you to purchase once and use on as many devices as you want, as long as you use one account on every device you want to play EK.

You want to say that if I buy a game on one device android, then I can transfer the saving to the second device android and the license will be saved on both devices? I just play on different android devices.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
the license will be active in as many devices as you want, as long as they use the same account.

However as said above, the iOS game and the android game are different, the license of one won't work on another.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
OKC":3u5pwcnm said:
You want to say that if I buy a game on one device android, then I can transfer the saving to the second device android and the license will be saved on both devices? I just play on different android devices.

Yes, you only need to buy once per platform (Android or iOS that is) and you have option to "restore purchase", which enables you to have full licence on new devices on that platform. But you need to do this "restoring" manually for each new device you want to use, it is not done automatically.

Also, by using cloud saving, you can play one character on all your devices (phone, tablet, even on PC if you use emulator).

OKC

спасибо, хлопцы, но чет все равно не могу купить лицензию.
Thank guys, but I still can not buy a license, and there is a card and I have money to buy, блин (((

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I don't know why you can't buy licence at all. :(

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
what error are you getting? orders keep coming in normally.

OKC

DavidBVal":2w00gk1z said:
what error are you getting? orders keep coming in normally.
Yesterday bought normally, the problem was with Google :D

BjarkZilla

Thank you all for your answers, iv'e bought it on my iphone and everything is well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.