Control bug

fierce wolf

Hi there, i want to report a bug. It happens only while im charging my phone. It doesn't matter if i was charging already of after app launch, it still happens everytime.
The bug causes the controls to stop working. If im holding attack button then the character disengages, if im running then the char stops and cant keep him running.

I noticed that the bug ceases when i take the charger out

I have a samsung s4 with android 4.2.2

thanks for the support!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, I tried with all my testing devices and it didn't happen, must be something very specific of that device. Maybe a notification pops up and interferes with the screen events. Have you tried to open the game after you have plugged in the charger? Does anyone else have this behavior?

fierce wolf

Well, no popups come up when charging, and yes, if i launch the app after putting the charger i get the same results. Also, it takes about 10-15 seconds to manifest. Weird

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
This can be a problem with ROM you're using with your phone, or just with your phone per se.

I tracked some ROMs for my phone, some of them had some annoying bugs with charger. Not to go in specific details as they aren't important here, even if you notice this with EK, the problem doesn't need to be in EK, but your device or its current ROM.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
After the game "freezes" this way, have you tried to switch to other apps and back?

there's over 30K players with an S4, it's a fairly common device, and never had this reported before. I know someone that has an S4, will try to check for myself but I believe this might be a very specific setting or software in action. Maybe a battery or power app?