A fair deal Janod bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingcobra

Hey all, first off loving the game but unfortunately I just discovered my first bug.

So I arrived at kingsbridge and took the quest a fair deal, I proceeded playing and getting the stuff needed and then I got to do the main quest where you go through the dungeon.

So after coming out and continuing at kingsbridge (note that Adaon was NOT my companion as I know it can cause conflict) and I go to hand in the fair deal quest, the npc for Janod is replaced by a townsman which I can talk to and has the picture of janod but all he says is "wassup" and there is no options to hand in the quest or anything.

Any way to fix this bug? Thanks in advance and I hope you keep developing this awesome game!

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
I think this one deserves a screenshot. It seems like Janod's conversation line got swapped with the townsman in New Garand that you can bribe during "A Mysterious Letter" to find out where the magistrate's house is. Out of interest, try talking to him and see what happens. Perhaps the wizard is just performing a magic trick and swapped their minds...

Kingcobra

Here's the screenshot, where can I find this other townsman? I didn't bribe anyone for that quest

http://imgur.com/a/bwaLx

edit: thats the only townsman I can talk to so I guess this quest is bugged, and potentially the Adaon quest after it... kinda sucks cause i was getting immersed into the game and then this stupid bug happens, gotta restart now?
edit 2: rerolled as a rogue and gonna try to avoid this bug again, dev please make a note in case this is possible to be fixed somehow at the next update :)

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Wait, the image you posted was shot in New Garand. That's the townsman Hisoka was speaking about. Janod is in Kingsbridge and has a different portrait. Are you sure you looked at the right spot for him?

See the city map for his exact location.

Kingcobra

oh wow you might be totally right, I was convinced Jarod was at the end of that bridge in new garand initally, I think I deleted my character for no reason after all lol.
At least I had a laugh when I talked to the guy and he's all like ''wassup''.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.