Dragon Quest in an Unknown Area (Literally...)

Grim Rapper

Me: Well, time to play Exiled Kingdom and trying to finally leveling up my rogue to level 25!
9b555807a8.png

Me: First try?! How lucky I am! Let's see which part of Northeren Varsilia is the Red Dragon lies...
d3089f1d35.png

Me: Umm... Okay, let's try that again...
5b52981e51.png

Me: David pls ಠ_ಠ

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, this is a known bug since last update. Will work on it for next release, thanks.

Xen

Loreseeker
There are two "Unknown Area" in the current version of the game, one is in Central Mercia the Nilorth Cave, the other is in Northern Varsilia in Gorx Lair where you usually found that Red Dragon.

Grim Rapper

Xen":15uwvd6q said:
There are two "Unknown Area" in the current version of the game, one is in Central Mercia the Nilorth Cave, the other is in Northern Varsilia in Gorx Lair where you usually found that Red Dragon.
so it's still complete-able? thanks~!

DavidBVal":15uwvd6q said:
Yes, this is a known bug since last update. Will work on it for next release, thanks.
you can make it into a riddle-kinda thing, so it's not really obvious to the player, jsut sayin' :v (hence my stage story before)

Xen

Loreseeker
Yeah it is still completable, just vague in terms of finding the location. But I like it somehow because it made me feel it is a hunt just like Monster Hunter games.