Hole in Jabal Mountain

Slick24

There is hole in the mountain of Jabal Hills that you can walk through. It's located near tremdan's tower. Just walk in mountain walls before you reach the path towards the tower.
I'm trying to upload my screenshot here but its too big, maybe someone could post the image here if you're able.

Cuckoorex

Yeah, it's supposed to be there; there's no other way to get to the tower otherwise. Not a bug.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
About posting images, you can post here very easily (I'd say even a bit easier than using inbuilt attachment system) even very big images. For instructions, see here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10179

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I think Slick24 doesn't mean the normal path to Tremadan's tower, but an additional hole in the mountain. If so, please use the instructions given by Alan to post the corresponding image. I guess it's a graphic glitch.

Slick24

This is what im talking about. Before you reach the road leading to Tremadan's tower, walk to the wall and you can walk through it and get in there.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks. Funny how 18 months and 750,000 downloads later, someone still can find these little errors in the original maps.

VDX_360

Staff member
Keep the hole there, add a corpse with an one-time loot option. Some gold, some funny or awesome item, and a written letter warning about the dangers of the Swamp Donkey.

Slick24

Or maybe an NPC that will give you a quest that will trigger Swamp Donkey. It's almost an impossible quest since swamp donkey can't be heard in rumors and it's so powerful. When you finally defeated it the NPC will give you the one time loot plus huge amount of gold and XP.