Playing on nox.

MRChubby25

Hay folks I am playing this awesome game on my phone mostly but have recently started to play on nox. In nox EK and google play both work perfectly and had no issues, I was able to save my game and even back up to the cloud as well as to the PC. Now I am recently having trouble loading from the cloud on nox after I play on my phone and save. The files on my phone save and upload flawlessly, the big concern is that it worked with nox on my other main saves but now is "incompatible". :?: :?:

Also I can hear the game trying to load with the music playing then crashes, sometimes the actual save shows my avatar but still crashes. Any help would be great. Thanks guys in advance.

MRChubby25

Hay everyone just wanted to let you know that I may have brain damage. I forgot that NOX does not update apps auto, when I updated the game it loaded the saves perfectly. It's great to play this on the PC with a big TV and a 360 controller.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I was going to ask if you have same version on both installations... This is main reason for saved games not working.