The Shards of Fates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick24

Nevermind, after putting 12 shards in the mirror all the remaining dissapeared forever. Too bad I did a lot of effort collecting them shards.

Slick24

From when does rumor boss hunting starts? Is it when I'm level 11 or when I got my 1st shard?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Slick24":1ob137pc said:
From when does rumor boss hunting starts? Is it when I'm level 11 or when I got my 1st shard?
To my knowledge rumor bosses start to pop up as soon as you reach level 11. It should be independent of the Shards of Fate quest or Shards in general.

Slick24

I've hit level 11 in my archer class, but there is no rumor boss even i drink atleast more than 30 times with 28% gossip. I mean in my rogue and warrior class I get rumor bosses after hitting lvl 11.

Slick24

After trying and trying I only got 2 rumor bosses out of atleast 50 drinks in tavern. Considrring the 28 percent of gossip it should be 1/4 of a chance of getting rumor boss. Hpw unlucky of me.

JarrenDrahn

Rumour bosses only spawn every 3-4 days or so. If you aren't finding one you'll need to pass a few days by either sleeping or just doing something else.

VDX_360

Staff member
Slick24":3mmejfhx said:
After trying and trying I only got 2 rumor bosses out of atleast 50 drinks in tavern. .
Drinking at a tavern WILL NOT increase chance of a rumor boss. There's a chance a rumor boss will appear based on time (certain percentage per hour of real time). Easiest way to farm rumor bosses is to either run Town Hall Quests or spam dungeons (and check the inn ever hour or so). Spamming a dungeon or running a few Town Hall Quests uses up the game time required for the rumor bosses to appear.

Note, there are more fixed places to get shards than there used to be but even now the shard hunting is a long process. It's designed to be done while working on other side quests or level building.

Slick24

Ok I understand now, but is there any chance of reputation on towns gets a little boost on rumor bosses? Just curious, if no I get understand.

VDX_360

Staff member
Reputation in a town (etc) has nothing to do with increasing chances of hearing a rumor or the chance of a rumor boss appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.