I need help i am stuck

Dispater

Yes i didnt think this through when i was doing this quest in free town with my warrior the quests related to the house of seven or whatever. The thing is i am registered to the warrior guild and when i was inside the base of the thieves i got a phone call i had to take so the game restarted when it did i went back inside and found noonr around and the jail like gate open. So i went inside and then accidently clicked sleep! When i woke up everyone was back around but the jail gate was closed and i have no means to open it. I had a scroll i used it but it failed to teleport me anywhere outside help me fix it please .

Slick24

How is that even possible? I never get closed in by seventh house, unless they hate you that much. Otherwise just load your quicksave if you have one.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like a glitch.

Hopefully you haven't overwritten your quicksave; if that's the case please Continue Game > Yellow folder button, continue from quicksave.

If none of your saves allow you to escape, I'll have to fix your saved game manually. Export your data to a file (Continue > Export) and then email it to me using the red "support" button.