ABOUT Merdxan Cave (HELP!)

sputnik80

Hi, your game is great but my concern is that one cave in North Sagar, Merdxan Cave. I already reported this case at google playstore, they told me if the problem still persist go here. I already restarted/rebooted my phone or reinstall just like they told me, but I still can't access the cave and the game crashes/closes/ stopped. I have only done 1 mission so far related to that cave, after finding the merchant for an ingredient, but the next mission can't be done without entering the cave. So please kindly help me fix this problem. Thank you. :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, what mission are you trying to complete?

What version of the game are you on? It is displayed on the main menu, bottom-left.

What device are you using? (brand and model)

sputnik80

Version BETA 0.9.998
Phone is SAMSUNG J7

The problem already occurs at any given time if I try to enter it then the game stops/closes, first mission was getting "living ice" but I got pass it thanks to the travelling alchemist and thought there would be no more quest concerning that cave(hahaha), sadly now, I'm stuck in "Where is Giles?" quest.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please try the following two possible solutions.

Solution 1 (you might already have tried this). Sleep at an inn, exit the game and kill the task in android, then reopen game and enter the cave.

Solution 2: Sleep at the inn. then go to Continue > Export & Cloud > Export to File. Uninstall and reinstall the game, then on New Game > Export & Cloud > Restore from File.

If neither solution solves your issue, I'll look into your saved game and fix it manually. You'll need to email me the exported file, let me know if you need help with that. You can email me using the red "support" button in Main Menu.