I'm literally stuck behind an NPC (Lannegar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

versora

As the title suggests. I am stuck behind Guard Chea in Lannegar Village. All because some dumb villager walked and PUSHED me behind her and now I'm stuck and unable to get out from behind her. I also tried unequipping my weapon, and I really hate starting over again. I just hit lvl 3. and when I exited the app via Home Button it saved and now I'm perma stuck.

My device is a LG Stylo 3 with Andriod with 7.0 Nougat

Edit Note: Minor tweak to tittle to better assist finding this post if others have same problem.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Re: I'm stuck. Literally stuck. As in can't move

Continue game, choose folder icon, choose last save that isn't where you're stuck.

You'll loose some progress (probably from last sleep at inn), but not whole game.

versora

Thanks. :D Luckily I wasn't too far behind. It's a great game so far.

phaolo

Loreseeker

Generic NPCs in this game are super strong, they can push you around like you're a wimp XD

versora

Yup, lol. Maybe we should let the NPCs save the kingdoms. :lol:

VDX_360

Staff member
Really sorry to hear about your NPC problem. A few updates ago the NPC's got more freedom in their walking paths, which seemed like a good idea at the time, but now, what do those NPC's do with their freedom? Push hero's around more than the Swamp Donkey pushes trolls around. Might take a little more fine tuning to eliminate the problem. Personally, I'm okay with nice, stationary NPC's that can't trap anyone.

versora

Yeah. I suppose hanging out behind a town guard can be handy. No one would dare attack a lvl 1 Hero

Atomos

I had similar problem too. A vilager blocked the path to Kleyou tomb. It only took him few minutes to get out though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.