anti-rad problem

Aztharoth

3 members of exiled kingdom spanish at facebook had bug with anti-rad helmets, they dont work including me, for myself mine dont work with googles but works with the first helmet u got, other members says first helmet doesnt work (ye we die by red lights) i tryed 5 times reset game and phone but still dont work

Grim Reaper

Aztharoth":br1ztfla said:
3 members of exiled kingdom spanish at facebook had bug with anti-rad helmets, they dont work including me, for myself mine dont work with googles but works with the first helmet u got, other members says first helmet doesnt work (ye we die by red lights) i tryed 5 times reset game and phone but still dont work

it is still supposed to deal dmg, it only does lesser amount od dmage.. like it was 150-armor before, and it is 50-armor now...

Aztharoth

ye we still recive 80-100+ thats why i think iys a bug, i use it before and was working well but not now

VDX_360

Staff member
A bit of a necro post, but I can see you were trying to find the answer.

The Strange Hood is the first piece you can find. For most players, running through the Ashen Cape to access the Sunken Citadel is the best bet. There's a Strange Hood hidden away. Getting the one from Bappasalar Cave first is totally doable, but you might find the dungeon tougher than the Sunken Citadel. Plus, the citadel drops some nifty loot.

The Googled Helmet only drops in the last dungeon of the main quest.

Note, while having Anti-radiation is useful in radiation areas, it's not strictly required to beat the game. You can simply run through the Ashen Cape, and the other area that has the hazard. (Being vague to avoid spoilers). But, yeah, it's useful if you plan on fighting in those areas.