Shady Traveler After Finishing Main Quest

barbakini

Translator
I finished main quest and was wandering around between towns. Still a shady traveler appeared. I believe, for the story's sake shady traveler should not be appear after main quest. Because Forsakens are gone and this dude still says "Forsakens says hi" and stabbing me.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, he's a hired human assassin so it could happen. But yeah this has been an oversight from me.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Forsaken still resists adventurer's oppression
Forsaken is not just a bunch of people. Forsaken is an idea. You cant kill an idea.
Long live the Forsaken!

images

Grim Rapper

DavidBVal":357b1j0c said:
Well, he's a hired human assassin so it could happen. But yeah this has been an oversight from me.
Well maybe there's still some minority of the Forsaken that still didn't agree with the inclusion regardless of your progress (maybe there'll be even a CONTINUATION after the Main quest?)

VDX_360

Staff member
The Forsaken Network is still intact, or at-least parts of it. So it's not impossible for the word to still be out there's a reward on the Character's life. On the opposite point of view, if the Forsaken Network is totally wiped out, than there's no one to spread the word that hit ordered on the Character is no longer valid, leaving all the assassins under the impression the Character is still a target.

VDX_360

Staff member
DavidBVal":3m79mvwz said:
But yeah this has been an oversight from me.
Perhaps, this is an opportunity. Swap out a Shady Traveler with a much more difficult assassin (or group of assassins) that only appear after the main quest is completed. Call it revenge killers. The Shady Traveler only appears after the escaping the basement so it might make sense to make it evolve again.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
VDX_360":2rbbq9xp said:
DavidBVal":2rbbq9xp said:
But yeah this has been an oversight from me.
Perhaps, this is an opportunity. Swap out a Shady Traveler with a much more difficult assassin (or group of assassins) that only appear after the main quest is completed. Call it revenge killers. The Shady Traveler only appears after the escaping the basement so it might make sense to make it evolve again.

I heard Forsaken rebels regrouped in Isle of Serpents