Orbs of Galade bug?

Board Troll

Found one orb in a chest turned it in. Looking for second orb, but if it is supposed to drop off a spider in the green room, I killed the thing before I got the quest from the high priestess. So, the spider isnt respawning and I have no way to get the orb.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The orb drops even if the quest never started, so you must have it somewhere... Or left it to rot in the corpse.

Board Troll

Ive searched the room several times, no bags left, i have looked in every chest I own, not anywhere

If it rots on corpse, does the game eat it when you sleep?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, but you get a warning about an important quest item being in the container, very hard to miss.

Board Troll

If it falls off the spider, I may not have looked in the bag

If it was in a chest, I would have checked that

Sounkeng

Isn't it dropped by the spider? So if he just didn't see that anything had been dropped and walked away it could have ended up de-spawning.

Sorry about that Troll! Real bum deal. I Hope you have a save you can go back to.

Board Troll

No big, I just killed the minotaur king and the high priestess and took all their stuff. I can live without the crown.

Leskimvr

Board Troll":aj2aw100 said:
I can live without the crown.

So, if u kill the minotaur king, the crown doesn't drop anymore? Because when the update came on, i've killed the Ashen minotaur before taking the quest, and it droped the crown. So, it'll drop if u kill the king without taking the quest, dont it?

Kuratha

Staff member
So, if u kill the minotaur king, the crown doesn't drop anymore? Because when the update came on, i've killed the Ashen minotaur before taking the quest, and it droped the crown. So, it'll drop if u kill the king without taking the quest, dont it?[/quote]

I haven't tested that but I believe if you accept the quest from the Minotaur King first, you should be able to kill him and still go and get the Crown.

DavidBVal":26ccv9np said:
The orb drops even if the quest never started, so you must have it somewhere... Or left it to rot in the corpse.
Can confirm this. The message spawns.