Bloodlust Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The description should state that it only works for melee attacks, my bad.

Kuratha

Staff member
DavidBVal":1ne4hw90 said:
Q: Does this mean that you intend for Bloodlust to affect melee attacks only? or will you be looking into this skill so it affects all physical weapon attacks?

Just wondering whether or not I should keep this skill or respec the point elsewhere?

Artemis Leafarrow

DavidBVal":1g9c3ctq said:

Hello

Sorry to necro post, but my topic was the exact same.

Has Bloodlust been fixed yet?

Bloodlust should work with ranged weapons as well, not fair. Yes maybe the armor part of it is not as helpful, but the damage part sure would be. And since your doing more danage you'll likely get aggro which means the armor would help!

From a role playing perspective it can work too. Maybe you have some different arrows in your quiver that do more damage, and you only use them when you fly into a rage. The more rage increases (Bloodlust) the more focused you get and increase further the damage done.

At least either Bloodlust or another active skill. Maybe exploding arrows that deal extra fire damage?

As it stands, as an archer rogue, for a good majority of the game you use one active combat skill, rapid fire. Most of the rest of the skills are either meant for defensive, escape, or some other utility. Stab is not used often by a ranged rogue, only certain times, so throw that out. I feel ranged rogues really get the shaft in this game. Doesnt take away from my enjoyment of the game, just feel they need "something else". (Related to the ranged path)

The supposed highest dps class in the game should have more than 1 active combat skill if you choose ranged path.

I see silly 2H warrior builds or mage builds with crazy damage numbers. Im lvl 17 and I know I havent done end game stuff yet, like the real end game. Still though, I feel weaker compared to other classes at similar levels (17).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I always designed it for melee, but I'll think about the very valid points mentioned.

Locking the thread as it's in the support subforum, the suggestion to enable it for ranged attacks has been noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.