Resetting traits resets advance skills.

Zeekoslav

I wanted to change only my traits and when I talked to Darema Brighthammer in New Garand and clicked second option to reset only traits. And that option also resets advance skills.

VDX_360

Staff member
That could be a problem. Are you sure you hit the right button?

Zeekoslav

Since I saved before I did it yes I'm sure, I did it couple of times just to be sure before posting on forum

VDX_360

Staff member
That is odd..... With the next update out in tester phase (and lots of fun hiccups getting kicked up), there might be a slightly slower response to sort this one out, but the Developer is commenting on this thread so fingers crossed a solution can be found soon.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Those advanced skills have trait requisites. You didn't untrain them, they're still there so you won't need to pay again for them, but you can't have points spent in them when you don't meet the requisites.

Kuratha

Staff member
DavidBVal":38vpi5lr said:
Those advanced skills have trait requisites. You didn't untrain them, they're still there so you won't need to pay again for them, but you can't have points spent in them when you don't meet the requisites.
Genius! Knew it had to be something simple.

VDX_360

Staff member
DavidBVal":2i04zvvc said:
Oh wow! Totally skipped that possibility. File this tidbit away for future reference. And it makes prefect sense.

Sometimes the error isn't in the code...